While fathers seem to play a more ‘behind the scenes’ role and are rarely paid the homage deserved, once a year, the love earned is communicated in a festive way. And, when it comes to expressing such homage, few do it better than brands, especially those that creatively couple their felicitations with the appropriate range of products available. To achieve full impact, advertisers resolve to social networks to reach their followers and in turn increase brand awareness and sales by generating engagement. The following campaigns represent a roundup of the best Father's Day ads made in Lebanon highlighting the many ways brands say ‘I love you daddy’ as best they can.
Mommy, it’s Daddy’s DayPosted on June 22, 2016 | By ArabAd staff
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Ogilvy Rebrands After 70 Years
- Japan’s Outdoor Advertising Storm
- MENA Marketers and Shoppers Embrace E-commerce
- Why don't all business sectors in Lebanon get inspired by the advertising sector asks Ramzi Raad
- Facing the future: a talk with Farid Chehab about his new book "A Bridge over the 21st Century"
- Rising Above the Noise