Celebrating Mother’s Day, a number of brands and local franchises opted to do it with a twist. To communicate the heartfelt greetings on such an occasion, they resolved to a number of different creative tactics. While most placed their brand front and centre in the visual, almost half used Arabic to address the audience while the rest used English. Some of the ads relayed the message in a direct way, others used the visual to tell the story. Here are some of the examples for your consideration.
The Joy of MotherhoodPosted on March 21, 2014 | By ArabAd staff
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Digital Agency Creates a Bang
- Make a Change Addresses Cyberbullying
- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom Day
- SAWA to help refugees in Lebanon brave the harsh cold of winter
- Lebanese Ad Agencies on Facebook: Our Top Picks
- WARC Media Awards 2019: Best Use of Data winners announced