Celebrating Mother’s Day, a number of brands and local franchises opted to do it with a twist. To communicate the heartfelt greetings on such an occasion, they resolved to a number of different creative tactics. While most placed their brand front and centre in the visual, almost half used Arabic to address the audience while the rest used English. Some of the ads relayed the message in a direct way, others used the visual to tell the story. Here are some of the examples for your consideration.
The Joy of MotherhoodPosted on March 21, 2014 | By ArabAd staff
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Tony Abou Ghazaly on PR in the Age of Social Media
- KFC's Colonel Sanders is introducing his Mrs.
- Dubai advertising scene in a state of prolonged emergence: an Interview with Manuel Borde
- ‘Welcome the Future’: Expo 2020 Dubai new campaign reflects the ‘positive and progressive spirit’ that built the UAE
- My Life in Ads with Jihad Ramadan
- An invitation to come and devour music at the Philharmonie de Paris