Celebrating Mother’s Day, a number of brands and local franchises opted to do it with a twist. To communicate the heartfelt greetings on such an occasion, they resolved to a number of different creative tactics. While most placed their brand front and centre in the visual, almost half used Arabic to address the audience while the rest used English. Some of the ads relayed the message in a direct way, others used the visual to tell the story. Here are some of the examples for your consideration.
The Joy of MotherhoodPosted on March 21, 2014 | By ArabAd staff
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Najjar on the Branding of Lebanon
- Young Couple Discovers That True Love is Priceless in Heart-Warming Dentsu Campaign
- Instagram, likes and glamour
- Can Saatchi & Saatchi return to the limelight?
- Ghada el Khatib: the Giant Leap?
- The Long Incessant Wait for the Disappeared Pictured in a Poignant New Film by Stoked for the Red Cross