Ahmad Abu Zannad has been promoted to the position of regional strategy director Leo Burnett for the GCC. Zannad previously served as head of strategic planning at Leo Burnett KSA before being promoted general manager of the Riyadh office a year before taking on his current position, in Dubai. Before joining Leo Burnett, he worked as head of consumer marketing at Zain in Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Zannad has authored several books pertaining to branding, marketing and advertising. His work includes ‘Saudi & the Human Touch’, ‘Does Your Brand Speak Human’ and ‘Is Your Brand Creating Enthusiasts or Cynics?’ (co-authored with K. Salibi). He has also been a keynote speaker at several regional and global business conferences.
Ahmad Abu Zannad Promoted at Leo BurnettPosted on August 04, 2016
This Week Quick News
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Dubai Lynx Awards the Region’s Best
- Ingenious idea by BETC Paris and CANAL+ to prevent kids from watching Versailles' explicit content
- Cadillac’s ‘Arabs of New York’ campaign celebrates what it means to ‘Dare Greatly’
- TBWARaad wins Grand Prix at WARC Prize for MENA Strategy
- On Selecting an Ad Agency... Clients Talk
- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’