Ahmad Abu Zannad has been promoted to the position of regional strategy director Leo Burnett for the GCC. Zannad previously served as head of strategic planning at Leo Burnett KSA before being promoted general manager of the Riyadh office a year before taking on his current position, in Dubai. Before joining Leo Burnett, he worked as head of consumer marketing at Zain in Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Zannad has authored several books pertaining to branding, marketing and advertising. His work includes ‘Saudi & the Human Touch’, ‘Does Your Brand Speak Human’ and ‘Is Your Brand Creating Enthusiasts or Cynics?’ (co-authored with K. Salibi). He has also been a keynote speaker at several regional and global business conferences.
Ahmad Abu Zannad Promoted at Leo BurnettPosted on August 04, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Zain’s Ramadan ad continues to stir controversy
- BETC and the FLAC Send Back Bullfighting to the Dinosaurs' Era
- New Book to Challenge Perceptions on the Saudi Market
- Labaki’s Cannes Win Proves Art is Lebanon’s Firmest Weapon
- Seducers Hanging in the Sky
- The Visual Identity of all Four Olympic Bidding Cities