Ahmad Abu Zannad has been promoted to the position of regional strategy director Leo Burnett for the GCC. Zannad previously served as head of strategic planning at Leo Burnett KSA before being promoted general manager of the Riyadh office a year before taking on his current position, in Dubai. Before joining Leo Burnett, he worked as head of consumer marketing at Zain in Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Zannad has authored several books pertaining to branding, marketing and advertising. His work includes ‘Saudi & the Human Touch’, ‘Does Your Brand Speak Human’ and ‘Is Your Brand Creating Enthusiasts or Cynics?’ (co-authored with K. Salibi). He has also been a keynote speaker at several regional and global business conferences.
Ahmad Abu Zannad Promoted at Leo BurnettPosted on August 04, 2016
This Week Quick News
- March 13, 2018Initiative MENA team wins Gold at the Young Lynx Media Competition
- March 15, 2018The ‘largest parade of GMC cars’ Guinness World title was achieved during GCC Traffic Week
- March 12, 2018NDU Becomes a Member of the International Association of Film and Television Schools (CILECT)
- March 16, 2018its. Stories and its. Health, two new departments added to its. Communications
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Taking Matters to Heart
- On PR measurement: the Ogilvy way
- Reporters Without Borders reminds us that Christmas magic has its limits in many countries
- A World-First: Billboards Identify Passing Vehicles and Trigger Personal Response
- Sony Elevates the Brand to New ‘Depths’
- Leroy Merlin Presents the Story of a Life’s Adventure