Following a pitch held in May 2016, Beirut-based Angstrom has been awarded the Renault-Dacia advertising account. Collaboration has started on August 1st, 2016. Angstrom will be responsible for providing Renault and Dacia strategic, creative and production services. In a first comment on the new account win, Angstrom’s Chairman & CEO, Selim-Alexandre Namour said: “Renault has been part of my career since its beginnings in the early 90’s. I have held the local and regional accounts during my tenures at Leo Burnett, Black Pencil and Publicis. Aside from its emotional repercussions, to me it really feels like a Home Run.”
Angstrom Wins New AccountPosted on July 18, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Why They Joined Advertising… And Other Revelations about the Good Old Days
- Dubai More than a City: an Interview with Jan Leube
- The Visual Identity of all Four Olympic Bidding Cities
- The Resourceful Don’t Wait: Johnnie Walker Launches Powerful New Campaign
- Brands in the Saudi Market Need to be Anchored by a Human Purpose
- What's with Sexist ads?