Following a competitive, multi-agency pitch, Emirates Airline, selects Leo Burnett Dubai as its new full-service advertising agency, effective June 2016. The agency will be tasked with developing strategy, creative, trans-creation and various adaptations for the business needs of Emirates Airline in the MENA region. This would include the Gulf, including Yemen, Levant, covering Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, and North Africa, including Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco.
Another Win for Leo BurnettPosted on April 13, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Comparing Apples to Creative Oranges
- The Taste of Memories Some Things Never Change, Thankfully
- Marco Bezerra, ECD J. Walter Thompson Dubai, on why he Chose to Settle in Dubai.
- Helping Advertisers Retarget Effectively in MENA Region
- Living in a Picturesque Dream
- Sécurité Routière: Behind the wheel, cell phones can kill