Horizon FCB Cairo has been appointed as Egypt's postal service creative agency after a three-month review. The agency will be in charge of crafting a campaign that celebrates Egypt Post's 150 years. It will also focus on raising awareness about the postal service current product offerings, and will be supported by local media agencies Lead and Al Ahram.
Egypt Post Appoints Horizon FCBPosted on August 24, 2015
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Dodge Ram’s Super Bowl Commercial sparks outrage for using Martin Luther King's Speech To Sell Trucks
- Ramsay Najjar on Effective Political Campaigning
- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break Stereotypes
- Facebook celebrates communities and creativity in MENA
- Epica: Travel to the heart of Adland
- Tray Mats Design To Challenge Creativity