Horizon FCB Cairo has been appointed as Egypt's postal service creative agency after a three-month review. The agency will be in charge of crafting a campaign that celebrates Egypt Post's 150 years. It will also focus on raising awareness about the postal service current product offerings, and will be supported by local media agencies Lead and Al Ahram.
Egypt Post Appoints Horizon FCBPosted on August 24, 2015
This Week Quick News
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Jabbour: The Game Changer is in the Digital Space
- Why don't all business sectors in Lebanon get inspired by the advertising sector asks Ramzi Raad
- The publishing Industry in Search of a Second Life
- Diwanee Strikes a Unique Partnership
- ABG, a New Industry Body to Promote Ethical Advertising
- On the questioning muse with Roger Halaby