Cadbury has hired Elvis as its global digital creative and social agency without a pitch. Elvis already handles digital and social activity for all of Cadbury’s brands in the UK. It beat AKQA and We Are Social to the business in 2014. The agency will now take on work in other markets, for which We Are Social previously produced content. Elvis has been tasked with creating "impactful content" through the"free the joy" campaign in Australia, India, Canada, South Africa, Europe and the Middle East. The account will be serviced from London.
Elvis Wins New AccountPosted on April 21, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Nawal Assaoud: In Celebration of Love and Loss
- Fady Salameh: Affecting Change on a Different Level
- Pelle Sjoenell: 'There’s no such thing as a problem'
- MEA’s New Safety Video Lifts up from the Ground
- Lebanese Ad Agencies on Facebook: Our Top Picks
- TBWA/RAAD creates two patriotic films with a message of hope