Cadbury has hired Elvis as its global digital creative and social agency without a pitch. Elvis already handles digital and social activity for all of Cadbury’s brands in the UK. It beat AKQA and We Are Social to the business in 2014. The agency will now take on work in other markets, for which We Are Social previously produced content. Elvis has been tasked with creating "impactful content" through the"free the joy" campaign in Australia, India, Canada, South Africa, Europe and the Middle East. The account will be serviced from London.
Elvis Wins New AccountPosted on April 21, 2016
This Week Quick News
- June 19, 2019PHD and eatbigfish launch new book on the marketing and media behaviours of today’s challenger brands
- June 18, 2019SHAHID, MBC Group’s VOD platform, continues its surge in users, subscribers and viewership
- June 20, 2019Cinépolis to open 63 screens in six new cinemas across the KSA
- June 24, 2019MENA Fintech Association launches to support Fintech Industry in Growing MENA Marketplace
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Data Minding
- Labaki’s Cannes Win Proves Art is Lebanon’s Firmest Weapon
- Emirates Has Lost its Place as the Middle East’s Most Valuable Brand to STC
- The Inaugural Gerety Awards to Challenge Status Quo and Celebrate Diversity
- Dubai advertising industry: the perfect storm
- Is this the end of the agency retainer?