Cadbury has hired Elvis as its global digital creative and social agency without a pitch. Elvis already handles digital and social activity for all of Cadbury’s brands in the UK. It beat AKQA and We Are Social to the business in 2014. The agency will now take on work in other markets, for which We Are Social previously produced content. Elvis has been tasked with creating "impactful content" through the"free the joy" campaign in Australia, India, Canada, South Africa, Europe and the Middle East. The account will be serviced from London.
Elvis Wins New AccountPosted on April 21, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Vanessa Moussan's Life in advertising
- The last acceptable ‘ism’?
- Ahmad Sabra: ‘We are looking for partners, not clients’
- Dubai, a Talented Market with Edgy Marketers: an Interview with Joao Camacho
- touch Celebrates Lebanon's Independence Day with a campaign that hits the right chord
- For Love of the Craft