Group Plus, the regional outdoor media supplier, has recently won the exclusive rights to all advertising faces in Manama, a heavily populous area with a large demand on outdoor media.
“We invest in Bahrain because we strongly believe in the stability and solid economy of the kingdom,” said Georges Chehwane, Chairman of Group Plus, who also thanked the Bahraini authorities for striving to facilitate the business of the investors and protect their rights.
This major win comes as a further reinforcement to Group Plus’s position as one of the biggest outdoor media supplier in Bahrain; boasting a diversified portfolio of more than 2,200 faces for advertising including Lampposts, Megacoms, Rooftops, Billboards and Unipoles.
Group Plus extends presence in BahrainPosted on February 15, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- A World-First: Billboards Identify Passing Vehicles and Trigger Personal Response
- How Goodvertising is challenging advertising-as-usual
- Xavi Stars in new action-packed QNB spot by JWT Doha
- Capturing Genuine Expressions
- Cheil and Firecracker Re-imagine the ‘Stopover’ for Etihad with Ricky Wilson
- Jean-Paul Burge: "We need to ensure the creative product works"