Group Plus, the regional outdoor media supplier, has recently won the exclusive rights to all advertising faces in Manama, a heavily populous area with a large demand on outdoor media.
“We invest in Bahrain because we strongly believe in the stability and solid economy of the kingdom,” said Georges Chehwane, Chairman of Group Plus, who also thanked the Bahraini authorities for striving to facilitate the business of the investors and protect their rights.
This major win comes as a further reinforcement to Group Plus’s position as one of the biggest outdoor media supplier in Bahrain; boasting a diversified portfolio of more than 2,200 faces for advertising including Lampposts, Megacoms, Rooftops, Billboards and Unipoles.
Group Plus extends presence in BahrainPosted on February 15, 2016
This Week Quick News
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Castania Nuts: Tapping into the Public’s Heart through Authentic Brand Storytelling
- MEA’s New Safety Video Lifts up from the Ground
- When a Dot Makes a Whole Difference
- Ecstasy Labs: a New Breed of Producers
- If you love animals, don't wear them dead says a campaign for Bardot Foundation
- Virtual Reality, the New Frontier