Hill+Knowlton Strategies appoints Bashar AlKadhi as the new Chief Executive Officer for the MENA region. He replaces Sconaid McGeachin, who will transition in to the role of senior vice president, EMEA where she will have a special responsibility for talent and professional development in the EMEA region. She will also oversee H+K’s African operations. AlKadhi joins from the role of COO at H+K’s fellow WPP company ASDA’A Burson-Masteller, a position he has filled since 2010. Prior to that he held several senior PR posts across the Middle East, serving as senior vice president and group controller at the i2 Group, director of public affairs at The Coca-Cola Company and a founding member of Intermarkets PR. AlKadhi will also join H+K’s EMEA management team and serve as senior vice president, EMEA.
H+K Appoints New MENA CEOPosted on August 17, 2016
This Week Quick News
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Instagram, likes and glamour
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC Paris
- Cinema Production in Lebanon: Is Culture Melting Away in Consumerism?
- Sécurité Routière: Behind the wheel, cell phones can kill
- Heineken Triumphs Where Pepsi Failed
- H&M celebrating women empowerment and solidarity in latest spring campaign spot