FP7/DXB has won Axe digital and social brief. The agency has started developing a digital campaign for the Axe brand across the Gulf. It has also successfully pitched and won the digital and social business of Lipton, Unilever’s flagship tea brand. The agency is tasked with overseeing the digital communication and content strategy of Lipton across the Gulf region.
New Wins for FP7/DXBPosted on July 11, 2016
This Week Quick News
- March 12, 2018NDU Becomes a Member of the International Association of Film and Television Schools (CILECT)
- March 13, 2018Initiative MENA team wins Gold at the Young Lynx Media Competition
- March 15, 2018The ‘largest parade of GMC cars’ Guinness World title was achieved during GCC Traffic Week
- March 16, 2018its. Stories and its. Health, two new departments added to its. Communications
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Building a Modern Future
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi Women
- On the Way to Full Content Autonomy
- ‘I get shivers when I hear or see her name’
- Change, or Don’t Pay! International Launch of Done! Hospitality Training Solutions
- Zain’s Ramadan ad continues to stir controversy