FP7/DXB has won Axe digital and social brief. The agency has started developing a digital campaign for the Axe brand across the Gulf. It has also successfully pitched and won the digital and social business of Lipton, Unilever’s flagship tea brand. The agency is tasked with overseeing the digital communication and content strategy of Lipton across the Gulf region.
New Wins for FP7/DXBPosted on July 11, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- TechCrunch and Facebook host first Startup Battlefield in MENA
- Dubai: Sophisticated, Adventurous, Interesting; an Interview with John Smeddle
- ‘I just don’t give a damn about algorithms’
- Copy Paste – or how to Make Advertising Agencies Shiver with a Book
- Rana Salam and Ashekman: The Past Has Not Defined Us
- Daniel Young: Programmatic, a Gateway for Creativity