FP7/DXB has won Axe digital and social brief. The agency has started developing a digital campaign for the Axe brand across the Gulf. It has also successfully pitched and won the digital and social business of Lipton, Unilever’s flagship tea brand. The agency is tasked with overseeing the digital communication and content strategy of Lipton across the Gulf region.
New Wins for FP7/DXBPosted on July 11, 2016
This Week Quick News
- June 18, 2019SHAHID, MBC Group’s VOD platform, continues its surge in users, subscribers and viewership
- June 19, 2019PHD and eatbigfish launch new book on the marketing and media behaviours of today’s challenger brands
- June 20, 2019Cinépolis to open 63 screens in six new cinemas across the KSA
- June 24, 2019MENA Fintech Association launches to support Fintech Industry in Growing MENA Marketplace
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Lost in Translation
- SKINS OF PEACE: A collection of passport covers to fight discrimination at airports
- Burger King Jal el Dib Gets Global Attention for Halloween Activity
- Elie Jabre: Advertising’s Good Old Days Are Long Gone
- The Collapse of the Next Industrial Revolution
- Lebanon’s Elias Bou Saab Joins Call to Enshrine International Education Aid in Law