FP7/DXB has won Axe digital and social brief. The agency has started developing a digital campaign for the Axe brand across the Gulf. It has also successfully pitched and won the digital and social business of Lipton, Unilever’s flagship tea brand. The agency is tasked with overseeing the digital communication and content strategy of Lipton across the Gulf region.
New Wins for FP7/DXBPosted on July 11, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Communicating in Uncertain Times
- Jean Therese Maingat: Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary
- Burger King Jal el Dib Gets Global Attention for Halloween Activity
- Emirates Has Lost its Place as the Middle East’s Most Valuable Brand to STC
- Lebanese Ad Agencies on Instagram: Our Top Picks
- “Like my Addiction” or When You Become Famous for the Wrong Reasons