Ooredoo and MBC Group have signed a seven-year partnership granting Ooredoo the exclusive rights in Qatar to some of the most popular High Definition (HD) channels, offering customers an incredible range of entertainment and MBC premium content. The agreement was signed by Waleed Mohamed Ebrahim Al Sayed, Chief Executive Officer, Ooredoo Qatar, and Sam Barnett, CEO, MBC Group. MBC Group channels are currently in the “most-watched” list on Ooredoo services, and with this partnership, Ooredoo will become the sole distributor for MBC HD in the country. Since its launch in February, Ooredoo tv has seen a huge uptake with more than 40,000 subscribers in six months. The addition of HD channels and exclusive content from MBC, which will launch on on 1 September 2016, is sure to add another essential element to Ooredoo tv’s entertainment offering.
Ooredoo, MBC Sign PartnershipPosted on August 21, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- Smart Business Will Never Go Out of Style
- Nissan Saudi Arabia surprises women with a driving lesson taught by their very own male relatives
- Cheil and Firecracker Re-imagine the ‘Stopover’ for Etihad with Ricky Wilson
- Lebanon’s Advertising Cold War
- They need a voice, one that cries: “foul play”
- Cindy Gallop: ‘I am Horrified…’