Ooredoo and MBC Group have signed a seven-year partnership granting Ooredoo the exclusive rights in Qatar to some of the most popular High Definition (HD) channels, offering customers an incredible range of entertainment and MBC premium content. The agreement was signed by Waleed Mohamed Ebrahim Al Sayed, Chief Executive Officer, Ooredoo Qatar, and Sam Barnett, CEO, MBC Group. MBC Group channels are currently in the “most-watched” list on Ooredoo services, and with this partnership, Ooredoo will become the sole distributor for MBC HD in the country. Since its launch in February, Ooredoo tv has seen a huge uptake with more than 40,000 subscribers in six months. The addition of HD channels and exclusive content from MBC, which will launch on on 1 September 2016, is sure to add another essential element to Ooredoo tv’s entertainment offering.
Ooredoo, MBC Sign PartnershipPosted on August 21, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Jabbour: The Game Changer is in the Digital Space
- Tarek Miknas: "Home is Wherever I am"
- The Rise of Online Video Advertising: a Slow Death for Traditional TVCs
- A warning sign by De’Longhi
- Marketing Accountability: Subway or the Highway
- Stories of Peace of Mind Narrated by Lebanese Filmmakers and Signed Blom Bank