The Public Relations Consultants Association Middle East and North Africa (PRCA MENA) has recently launched in Dubai. Covering the entire MENA region, the professional body provides PR practitioners with an association to share best practice as well as network and work to raise standards of PR. The organisation will provide training, networking, market intelligence and an international network through the International Communications Consultancy Organisation.
PRCA MENA will be co-chaired by MENA PR industry leaders Loretta Ahmed, CEO Middle East, Grayling and Mohamed Al Ayed, CEO, TRACCS. Founding members include MENA consultancies Golin MENA, Memac Ogilvy, Fleishman Europe, Q Communications, MCS Action, Sept PR, Active and Instinctif.
PRCA MENA launches in DubaiPosted on March 08, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- The Rise of Online Video Advertising: a Slow Death for Traditional TVCs
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthood
- An invitation to come and devour music at the Philharmonie de Paris
- This Is Not a Container, It\'s a Prison
- Virtual Reality, the New Frontier
- Make some Noise