The Public Relations Consultants Association Middle East and North Africa (PRCA MENA) has recently launched in Dubai. Covering the entire MENA region, the professional body provides PR practitioners with an association to share best practice as well as network and work to raise standards of PR. The organisation will provide training, networking, market intelligence and an international network through the International Communications Consultancy Organisation.
PRCA MENA will be co-chaired by MENA PR industry leaders Loretta Ahmed, CEO Middle East, Grayling and Mohamed Al Ayed, CEO, TRACCS. Founding members include MENA consultancies Golin MENA, Memac Ogilvy, Fleishman Europe, Q Communications, MCS Action, Sept PR, Active and Instinctif.
PRCA MENA launches in DubaiPosted on March 08, 2016
This Week Quick News
- January 10, 2019De Grisogono Announces Change to its Senior Executive Committee
- January 10, 2019Phil Chetwynd Appointed Global News Director of AFP
- January 15, 2019Zain consolidates regional account with OMD
- January 16, 2019D&AD unveils visual identity for Festival 2019
- January 15, 2019TBWA’s Cem Topçuoğlu Elevated to President, International
- January 11, 2019Lebanon's al-Mustaqbal newspaper to cease print edition
Do you still buy print publications?
More from Arab Ad
- What is the most significant change you wish the ad industry makes in 2018?
- Inside the Midas Awards with Deb Ryan
- Digital Agency Creates a Bang
- Puck encourages men to lend a helping hand to women during Ramadan
- Ramadan Advertising: Mine Eyes Have Seen the Lantern, but not the Light
- TRACCS: The Trusted Advisors