The Public Relations Consultants Association Middle East and North Africa (PRCA MENA) has recently launched in Dubai. Covering the entire MENA region, the professional body provides PR practitioners with an association to share best practice as well as network and work to raise standards of PR. The organisation will provide training, networking, market intelligence and an international network through the International Communications Consultancy Organisation.
PRCA MENA will be co-chaired by MENA PR industry leaders Loretta Ahmed, CEO Middle East, Grayling and Mohamed Al Ayed, CEO, TRACCS. Founding members include MENA consultancies Golin MENA, Memac Ogilvy, Fleishman Europe, Q Communications, MCS Action, Sept PR, Active and Instinctif.
PRCA MENA launches in DubaiPosted on March 08, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?
More from ArabAd
- Cinema Production in Lebanon: Is Culture Melting Away in Consumerism?
- La Tete dans les Etoiles et les Pieds sur Terre
- Show me where you work Leo Burnett... and I’ll tell you who you are
- ABG, a New Industry Body to Promote Ethical Advertising
- How Syrian Refugees Got Welcomed in the U.S.
- Ad Execs on the Campaign Trail… Storytelling, Social Media and Negative Advertising: the Creative Process of Political Advertising