- When reputation produced growthAwards shows are akin to a sugar rush and have little impact on agencies’ revenue streams or reputation, argues Leo Burnett’s regional managing director Kamal Dimachkie
- Stories of Peace of Mind Narrated by Lebanese Filmmakers and Signed Blom BankBLOM BANK’s recently launched campaign is like no other. This time, the bank decided to do things differently and rather unconventionally. BLOM BANK has understood how much the media landscape has become saturated, and consumers have tuned out the noise. However, what hasn't changed in the bank’s approach is the need to develop great ideas that are true to the brand and resonate with consumers.
- Advertising Awards: Counting the CostsApril 07, 2017
- Where now for production houses?March 21, 2017
- Good People: ‘We wanted the work to prove the naysayers wrong'March 13, 2017
- When Creativity and Crisis Interlace...February 28, 2017
- Alain Shoucair : on a Bluetrain off to a Stellar StartFebruary 20, 2017
- Jean-Paul Burge: "We need to ensure the creative product works"February 14, 2017