- Can we expect 2018 to be kind? Elie Khouri CEO OMG MENA shares his thoughts on the year aheadAs we step into 2018, Elie Khouri, chief executive of Omnicom Media Group MENA, shares his thoughts on what the next 12 months will bring and promises quite a ride.
- Is this the end of the agency retainer?The varied impacts of a troubled economy are threatening the traditional agency retainer. As marketing budgets across the GCC are strained even further, a noticeable shift away from fixed fees to project-based work is taking place. And the implications for agencies and clients alike are significant.
- Far from pitch perfectDecember 27, 2017
- Advertising’s Catch 22 - POV by Nadim KhouryDecember 23, 2017
- On the questioning muse with Roger HalabyDecember 22, 2017
- Sasan Saeidi : ‘New people are a must for any transformation’December 21, 2017
- A new chapter for Ogilvy – Interview with Patou NuytemansDecember 20, 2017
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backDecember 11, 2017