- Nick Law, the New Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Groupe, on CreativityThe American agency R/GA - where he made his career, has 2000 employees and offices in 18 countries, and combines advertising with interactive technology and digital design. It required a unique view on creativity from the former global creative lead, Nick Law, a view, very much applicable in daily life. And because of it, he has just been hired by the Publicis Groupe - one of the world’s largest advertising conglomerates - to show them the way forward as well.
- Common Ground partners with Google to launch ‘Little by Little’, a global campaign in support of the Sustainable Development GoalsIn a first of its kind collaboration between the advertising industry and Google in support of the Sustainable Development Goals adopted at the United Nations, the ‘Little by Little’ campaign will leverage the power of YouTube and global influencers to mobilize Gen Z to carry out 2 billion acts of good.
- Time's Up join forces with the advertising industry to combat sexual harassmentMarch 12, 2018
- Dani Richa, a Man for all SeasonsFebruary 15, 2018
- Corporate America swings from sobs to silence in this year’s Super BowlFebruary 06, 2018
- Sexual harassment in the Middle East Ad industry: Breaking the SilenceFebruary 01, 2018
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi WomenMarch 07, 2018
- Peering into the futureJanuary 31, 2018
Do you still buy print publications?