Ads of the Week
- Nissan's Addresses an 'Ode to Empty Roads' to promote self-isolationAt Nissan Middle East, it has always been of utmost importance to develop mobility technology that allows people to drive safer and smarter, encouraging everyone to take the wheel and enjoy an innovative and unparalleled driving experience.
- Condom brand SKYN urges people to #staythefhome by encouraging them to ‘Stay and f*** at home’In an attempt to slow the spread of COVID-19, people around the world are being urged and authorized to stay at home. In this effort to contain the virus, and to keep people safe, social distancing is presented as the best form of combat. As online, people have already rallied behind this important prevention measure in a big way, with the hashtags #staythefhome and #staythefuckhome, condom brand SKYN has been given a compelling twist to the popular #staythef***home movement. Stay and f*** at home, the brand recommends.
- Say hello heart to heart… How Zain pitched in!
- Young Interns Draw Attention to Gender Inequality in 'What's Going On in The Clinic' Film
- KFC gets Napkinized
- Burger King Breaks All Advertising Rules with Latest Whopper Campaign
- KitKat Spares Technology a Break through unexpected film by Publicis ME
- Yves Saint Laurent beauty and BETC Etoile Rouge declare their love for Paris in new campaign
Do you still buy print publications?