Ads of the Week
- Jawwy wants to make the Ramadan spirit an everyday habitJawwy, a Saudi telecom brand from STC, believes in fairness at all times and wants to perpetuate the Ramadan spirit all-year long. With the help of FP7/MENA agency, they created a Ramadan campaign, which didn't launch during Ramadan.
- Three Advertising films produced by Tarek Nour Communications with local culture at their heartWe take a look at three recent Egyptian TV productions from Cairo-based Tarek Nour Communications (TNC) that taps into the local culture, an approach often adopted by the agency that has become their distinctive signature style.
- DuPont's “Invent a Better N:OW” Campaign Kicks Off with First-Of-Its Kind Film Integrating Seamless Dynamic Video and Live Stream
- The Evian Babies Are Back to Celebrate a New Way of Living Young
- SidLee Paris explains Honda’s new i-MMD® hybrid technology
- Kellog's and Electric Lime Films launches three quirky films for Ramadan
- FP7 and Almosafer take the spirit of Ramadan to an unexpected destination
- The ‘Thank You Russia’ Campaign Takes Lebanon by Surprise
Do you still buy print publications?