Ads of the Week
- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break StereotypesMemac Oglivy and SHE (Saudi Heroines Empowering a nation) collaborate with director Omar Hilal for an evocative film that challenges perceptions of Saudi, Arab, and Muslim women. Launched by SHE, an initiative highlighting Saudi heroines, the ‘How Well Do You Know Her?’ campaign seeks to challenge negative stereotypes by focusing on women’s achievements, before subverting expectations with a surprising twist.
- New Volkswagen campaign showcases the cars' innovative features through humorous extreme life scenariosVolkswagen Middle East launched their new 6-week brand campaign aimed to showcase how technology is making lives better and less complicated, through innovative features in its new models.
- BETC and Addict Aide invite you to enter Laurence’s world and guess her secretFebruary 12, 2018
- UNICEF and BETC Launch an Unprecedented Fundraising Tool Using Blockchain TechnologyFebruary 02, 2018
- Centrepoint's New Campaign 'The Boy Nobody Could See' Aims to Promote Confidence Through FashionJanuary 31, 2018
- In Audi New Commercial, the RS 4 Speaks for Itself!January 22, 2018
- Nissan Saudi Arabia surprises women with a driving lesson taught by their very own male relativesJanuary 17, 2018
- Centrepoint attempts to gloss greed as anything other than a shameful motive in latest advertising campaignDecember 27, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?