Ads of the Week
- CANAL brings back the 80s in new ad campaign by BETC
In this day and age, we tend to take for granted TV innovations such as multi screens, cloud DVR, family accounts, etc.
But not so long ago, many improvements that would seem trivial nowadays brought us pure delight.
The new CANAL EXPERIENCE campaign for French pay TV CANAL by ad agency BETC Paris aims to communicate its cutting-edge technology by highlighting how the not-so distant past now feels unmistakably old.
This tongue-in-cheek campaign is comprised of five films (B3000, Portatech, FootClub, Grundt, Video Boulevard), each playing on a feature that was once perceived as best-in-class.
Title: CANAL Experience
Agency: BETC Paris
Executive Creative Director: Stephane Xiberras
Creative Director: Eric Astorgue
Creatives: Chrystel Jung, Romain Ducos
- United Colors of Benetton launches campaign to power women's choicesFashion brand, United Colors of Benetton, has launched a global campaign, in collaboration with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, to protect women from unintended pregnancies.
- The Absolut Kiss to Encourage 'Equal Love'July 10, 2017
- La Gomme à Mâcher, the take off and landing chewing gum, a new offering by Air FranceJuly 10, 2017
- Its. agency and Dar al Ajaza Al-Islamia remind us that old people were young tooJune 15, 2017
- Zain under fire for Ramadan adMay 31, 2017
- Puck encourages men to lend a helping hand to women during Ramadan May 26, 2017
- Netflix and the aftermath of binge-watchingMay 25, 2017