Ads of the Week
- ‘Welcome the Future’: Expo 2020 Dubai new campaign reflects the ‘positive and progressive spirit’ that built the UAEExpo 2020 Dubai has unveiled its latest global marketing campaign, called ‘Welcome the Future’. Celebrating humanity’s many achievements and calling on the world to come together to create a better future, the video-led campaign is an open invitation for all to join Expo 2020 on its exciting journey, with the clear message: ‘We’re not done yet’ in making progress.
- Lego Says ‘Imagination Has No Gender’ in Insightful New Campaign Developed by Grey DubaiShould there be different toys for boys and girls? Is it inappropriate for a girl to play with a fighter jet? Is it okay for a boy to play with a doll?
- Babyshop Takes a Unique and Unexpected Perspective on Mother's Day
- Škoda and Rosapark Present Doug The Dog, Man's Biggest-Best Buddy
- DHL Creates The Human Network, with a little help from Mo Salah
- Charicyles and Wunderman Dubai turn sand into a medium to tell ambitious stories of low-income cyclists
- The 'Unspoken, UAE' a book designed to approach mental health issue in the workplace
- Thought provoking campaign ‘Sleeping Flags’ seeks to spark a national debate and raise awareness around the plight of ex-Defence Forces in Ireland
Do you still buy print publications?