Ads of the Week
- DuPont's “Invent a Better N:OW” Campaign Kicks Off with First-Of-Its Kind Film Integrating Seamless Dynamic Video and Live StreamDuPont, the global innovation leader with technology-based materials, is launching an integrated marketing campaign, “Invent a better n:ow,” aimed at reintroducing the nearly 217-year old brand as the source of essential innovations that transform industries and everyday life and highlighting products that make up the company’s new portfolio.
- The Evian Babies Are Back to Celebrate a New Way of Living YoungEvian unveiled its latest campaign, the “Baby Bare Necessities”, a joyful anthem that sees the brand’s iconic babies return to outline a new ethos for “living young”.
- SidLee Paris explains Honda’s new i-MMD® hybrid technology
- Kellog's and Electric Lime Films launches three quirky films for Ramadan
- FP7 and Almosafer take the spirit of Ramadan to an unexpected destination
- The ‘Thank You Russia’ Campaign Takes Lebanon by Surprise
- Heist in the Tropics, the new film by Schweppes and BETC
- 'Crocodile Inside': Lacoste New Advertising's Chapter Unfolded
Do you still buy print publications?