Ads of the Week
- Kitkat hijacks The Voice TV breaksUsually, a program stops and goes on a break for a while, while brands appear in the break to advertise. But the team at Publicis Dubai felt that for Kitkat this will not work. Simply because a program is not supposed to disappear when it goes on a break, it simply needs to enjoy that break.
- 'Start Something', The Call to Action Careem Brought to Life in Its Latest Global CampaignCareem has launched a global campaign that communicates its new positioning and reinforces its brand purpose, with an empowering message: “Start Something”.
- LEGO's new global campaign 'Rebuild The World' Celebrates the Endless Potential of Creativity and Play
- Learn from Dying in CLM BBDO PAris' Latest Spot for Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege
- Jawwy wants to make the Ramadan spirit an everyday habit
- Three Advertising films produced by Tarek Nour Communications with local culture at their heart
- DuPont's “Invent a Better N:OW” Campaign Kicks Off with First-Of-Its Kind Film Integrating Seamless Dynamic Video and Live Stream
- The Evian Babies Are Back to Celebrate a New Way of Living Young
Do you still buy print publications?