Ads of the Week
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC ParisBETC Paris brings out a new brand film for Schweppes, introducing a new signature. What Did You Expect?” becomes “What Do You Expect?” Changing just two letters, the Paris-based agency creates a wholenew meaning: from a closing conclusion to an opening cliff-hanger; from a now-expected wink to an invitation to explore the unexpected.
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthoodTo kickoff this year’s Mother’s Day in the Middle East, Babyshop, a leading Middle East retailer, along with its agency, FP7 DXB, has created a new Arabic word: Al Umobuwah to recognize the efforts of both parents.
- H&M celebrating women empowerment and solidarity in latest spring campaign spotMarch 22, 2018
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi WomenMarch 07, 2018
- 49% of BLF managerial positions are held by womenMarch 07, 2018
- Lacoste Drops its Iconic Alligator LogoMarch 01, 2018
- KFC says the F word in full-page print adFebruary 26, 2018
- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break StereotypesFebruary 19, 2018
Do you still buy print publications?