Ads of the Week
- Volvo Cars new V60 campaign highlights emotional family situations in series of short filmsProtects what’s important to you. That’s the main message in the premium car maker’s latest campaign for the new V60 estate. Volvo has traditionally been associated with family, especially when it comes to their estate cars. But just as Volvo has changed over the past couple of years, the concept of what a family is, and can be, has changed over time as well.
- 'Fear is Beautiful' says Byblos Bank, as it launches Business Solutions for aspiring entrepreneurs in LebanonIt takes even more courage to take your existing business to the next level. But you know what they say… Before courage must come fear. So we decided to tell small and medium business owners across Lebanon to embrace fear. Because you’re only afraid when you truly love something, And only when you’re afraid will you find the courage you need to make things happen. Fear is Beautiful."
- Zain sends powerful political message in new advertising filmMay 17, 2018
- World Without Walls: a message of unity from the Middle East to the World brought by BabyshopMay 15, 2018
- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom DayMay 03, 2018
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC ParisApril 16, 2018
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthoodMarch 22, 2018
- H&M celebrating women empowerment and solidarity in latest spring campaign spotMarch 22, 2018
Do you still buy print publications?