Ads of the Week
- The 'Unspoken, UAE' a book designed to approach mental health issue in the workplaceIssues relating to mental health are seen as a weakness and shameful, especially in the workplace and are never discussed openly. The Lighthouse Centre for Well-Being with the support of McCann Health Dubai wanted to break this taboo, and help in a meaningful role when it came to the topic of mental health in the UAE.
- Thought provoking campaign ‘Sleeping Flags’ seeks to spark a national debate and raise awareness around the plight of ex-Defence Forces in IrelandAcross the world, no single symbol represents a country more than its flag. And, in many countries, no group of people represents that flag with more pride or passion than its military. Ireland is no different. But despite decades of distinguished service as UN Peacekeepers around the world and at home during The Troubles, public awareness of the plight of veterans is almost non-existent, leaving many destitute and in desperate need of help.
- 'The Sound of Shisha' Takes Smokers by Surprise: a social experiment by TBWARaad for AUBMC
- République Taps AI for #FutureReina, a Campaign for The Children’s Cancer Center of Lebanon
- A Heartwarming Fairytale Film by BETC for Disneyland Paris, 'Where Magic Gets Real'
- The Missing, a PR stunt by TBWA/Raad to raise awareness on International Human Rights Day
- TBWA/RAAD creates two patriotic films with a message of hope
- FP7/Dubai Uncovers the unseen potential in Al Tayer Motors’ spare car parts through art
Do you still buy print publications?