Ads of the Week
- SKINS OF PEACE: A collection of passport covers to fight discrimination at airportsAmnesty International USA and ad agency TBWA\Raad Dubai have recently come up with 'Skin of peace', a social campaign designed to avoid amalgamate Islam and terrorism, heighten awareness about tolerance and its significance in healthy democracies.
- Cheil and Firecracker Re-imagine the ‘Stopover’ for Etihad with Ricky WilsonToday sees the launch of ‘The Abu Dhabi 48-Hour Stopover Challenge’, Etihad’s latest online film in which Kaiser Chiefs’ front man, Ricky Wilson, races against the clock to experience as much of Abu Dhabi as he can within 48 hours.
- Ingenious idea by BETC Paris and CANAL+ to prevent kids from watching Versailles' explicit contentApril 18, 2017
- An Uplifting Message by Johnnie Walker: The Resourceful Don’t WaitApril 10, 2017
- Leroy Merlin Presents the Story of a Life’s AdventureMarch 21, 2017
- Rothco Turns Gaming on Its Head in Stunt for Irish Army RecruitmentMarch 10, 2017
- When a Dot Makes a Whole DifferenceFebruary 27, 2017
- Finding Women in the Workplace Shouldn't be this HardFebruary 25, 2017