Ads of the Week
- So easy you can do it in your sleep - HSBC Dubai use sleepwalker to advertise Apple PayIn recent years, Dubai has been making tremendous efforts to become a digitally equipped city – Smart City. With its goal to become paperless for all transactions by 2020, mobile wallet is gaining significant traction to enable more convenience and a secure way to pay.
- touch Celebrates Lebanon's Independence Day with a campaign that hits the right chordLebanon is a country that is always one brick away from being divided. And so, when on Nov 4th, 2017- two weeks before Lebanon celebrates its 74th year of independence - the Lebanese Prime Minister, Saad el Hariri, suddenly resigned while in Riyadh, the country was left in a state of unrest, uncertainty and confusion. touch, Lebanon’s leading mobile operator, decided to act fast and to send a message of unity to all the Lebanese on Independence Day with a campaign that embodies hope, unity, strength in solidarity and inclusion.
- SAWA to help refugees in Lebanon brave the harsh cold of winterNovember 14, 2017
- Sécurité Routière: Behind the wheel, cell phones can killOctober 22, 2017
- With MyBLF, you’re sure to miss the bankOctober 07, 2017
- A warning sign by De’LonghiSeptember 19, 2017
- Cadillac’s ‘Arabs of New York’ campaign celebrates what it means to ‘Dare Greatly’September 18, 2017
- An invitation to come and devour music at the Philharmonie de ParisSeptember 13, 2017