Ads of the Week
- Zain under fire for Ramadan adRamadan commercials don’t usually cause much controversy, but Kuwaiti telco Zain has discovered what it means to do just that.
- Puck encourages men to lend a helping hand to women during Ramadan Ramadan is a month when people fast from dawn to dusk, abstaining from food and drink.Two meals are typically prepared. First, it’s Suhour (opening of the fast), when people eat and drink before dawn. And next, it’s Iftar (breaking of the fast), when people eat and drink at dusk.
- Netflix and the aftermath of binge-watchingMay 25, 2017
- World’s Top Tennis Players Flattened in New Spot for the ITV French OpenMay 20, 2017
- From a Cab In London to Dubai – “A World Away from the Everyday”May 15, 2017
- Hyundai’s New i30 Model Brought to Life in Stratospheric StyleMay 14, 2017
- Heineken’s cider brand returns with provocative reversible advertising filmMay 10, 2017
- Heineken Triumphs Where Pepsi FailedMay 08, 2017