Ads of the Week
- Volvo Cars new V60 campaign highlights emotional family situations in series of short filmsProtects what’s important to you. That’s the main message in the premium car maker’s latest campaign for the new V60 estate. Volvo has traditionally been associated with family, especially when it comes to their estate cars. But just as Volvo has changed over the past couple of years, the concept of what a family is, and can be, has changed over time as well.
- Zain sends powerful political message in new advertising filmZain, the Kuwaiti telecoms company, has addressed for this year's Ramadan, a message of hope through an advertising film featuring a young refugee boy singing to the world’s most powerful leaders, including Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Angela Merkel.
- World Without Walls: a message of unity from the Middle East to the World brought by BabyshopMay 15, 2018
- Reporters without Borders Unveils "FightFakeNews" TV Spot on World Press Freedom DayMay 03, 2018
- “WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?” Schweppes' new brand film and signature introduced by BETC ParisApril 16, 2018
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthoodMarch 22, 2018
- H&M celebrating women empowerment and solidarity in latest spring campaign spotMarch 22, 2018
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi WomenMarch 07, 2018
Do you still buy print publications?