Ads of the Week
- du’s “unusual” Halloween campaignTo promote its home internet offerings, du took an usual approach to Halloween, poking fun at typical horror movie clichés to reveal what could happen if you choose to leave home on the night of Halloween.
- CANAL+ CREATES: a crazy journey through the mind of a screenwriterCANAL+ is the leading French cable-network, known for creating wildly popular original content like the series Spiral, The Young Pope, Versailles and The Bureau, but also for its implication in and support of French cinema production. Today CANAL+ launches its new signature “CANAL+ CREATES”, consolidating its role as a major pillar for creation in France and Europe and full of promise for the future.
- Alfa Launches #NotEverythingIsForSharing Campaign to Raise Awareness on the Importance of Responsible Sharing on Social Media
- Peugeot unveils its new vision #UnboringTheFuture with a global film featuring epic concept car
- The Long Incessant Wait for the Disappeared Pictured in a Poignant New Film by Stoked for the Red Cross
- Hyundai 's #WhatsNext campaign celebrates and supports Saudi women’s achievements
- Volvo Cars new V60 campaign highlights emotional family situations in series of short films
- 'Fear is Beautiful' says Byblos Bank, as it launches Business Solutions for aspiring entrepreneurs in Lebanon
Do you still buy print publications?