- The struggle for gender equality in the communications industryGender parity in the communications industry shows no sign of occurring anytime soon. Why? And what must be done to achieve equality in the workplace?
- Advertising 2020 Vision and PrioritiesAs agencies battle to remain relevant and the region returns to growth, what should agencies be prioritising in the year ahead?
- When Hug became AKQA - an interview with Tim Baker
- Lebanon: Advertising in a time of crisis
- Lebanese Ad men and Women Fighting for Survival
- Mohamed Fouad: 'The creative talents in Egypt are immense'
- David Droga: 'I wasn’t interested in just getting a job'
- Economic slowdown hits Lebanon OOH industry; spends drop 70-80%
Do you still buy print publications?