Art & Design
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’Having put the spotlight on women for 20 consecutive vintages by adorning the bottles’ labels with the work of Lebanese female artists, Château Kefraya is now teaming up with young Lebanese talents to ornament the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches’ with the launch of each new vintage.
- New edition of Mourad Boutros' authoritative 'Arabic for Designers' publishedWhen it was first published in 2005, Mourad Boutros’s classic work ‘Arabic for Designers’ was the first of its kind-- an authoritative guide for English-speaking designers working with the cultural and design complexities of Arabic. Extensively illustrated, it addressed the rise in global awareness of Arab cultures and provided a framework for understanding and respect.
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the PastDecember 24, 2016
- Alfred Tarazi: Disruption and TransmissionDecember 23, 2016
- Benoit Debbane: At the Heart of NostalgiaDecember 22, 2016
- Nathalie Yared: We have a lot to learn from the pastDecember 22, 2016
- Rana Salam and Ashekman: The Past Has Not Defined UsDecember 19, 2016
- Nawal Assaoud: In Celebration of Love and LossDecember 18, 2016