Art & Design
- Light Pin: The World's First Solar Clothespin Designed to Save LivesCan designers solve major humanitarian problems such as the issue of refugees? No, but designers can surely play an immensely valuable role along the entire chain. As the number of refugees in the world hits a staggering 60 million, there’s a growing need to come up with innovative solutions dedicated to help such a vulnerable group and influence change.The team at Beirut-based independent agency Republique took up the challenge to tackle such a huge crisis and do something positive that could lead to change in the life of the refugees.
- Adpro Communications Tackles Gun Violence Problem with Powerful PostersEstablished in 1991 in Jordan, Adpro Communications has built a solid reputation for itself over the years as a leading market player in the Kingdom. This restless team has been focused on work that delivers the difference; and recently, its participation in the Ad Age creative challenge is a sound proof of that.
- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’
- Celebrating Lebanese Army and their Martyrs
- New edition of Mourad Boutros' authoritative 'Arabic for Designers' published
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the Past
- Alfred Tarazi: Disruption and Transmission
Do you still buy print publications?