Art & Design
- Five Stars to the Huawei Mate 20 ProSay goodbye to your last smartphone, because the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is about to steal your heart. Yes, the renowned Chinese brand, Huawei, is on fire and surely ranking a big 5! The launch of its newest flagship device, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, transforms the industry setting the bar higher than ever, all thanks to its distinctive features and groundbreaking improvements. Save your breath because you’re about to embark on the adventure of your lifetime..
- Light Pin: The World's First Solar Clothespin Designed to Save LivesCan designers solve major humanitarian problems such as the issue of refugees? No, but designers can surely play an immensely valuable role along the entire chain. As the number of refugees in the world hits a staggering 60 million, there’s a growing need to come up with innovative solutions dedicated to help such a vulnerable group and influence change.The team at Beirut-based independent agency Republique took up the challenge to tackle such a huge crisis and do something positive that could lead to change in the life of the refugees.
- Adpro Communications Tackles Gun Violence Problem with Powerful Posters
- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’
- Celebrating Lebanese Army and their Martyrs
- New edition of Mourad Boutros' authoritative 'Arabic for Designers' published
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the Past
Do you still buy print publications?