Art & Design
- Carla Saliba into the world of the ‘flexiprenuer’Carla Saliba has embraced the world of data visualisation, turning complex information into compelling design – all while working from wherever she wants and with a team that’s scattered across the world
- Refuse, Recycle, Reuse: 12 Artists from 12 Most Affected Countries Work with National Geographic Abu Dhabi to Drive ‘Planet or Plastic’ Awareness12 artists from the 12 countries most responsible for the 9 million tons of plastic being dumped into the world's oceans every year, embarked on a unique partnership with National Geographic Abu Dhabi to drive awareness of our planet’s plastic pollution crisis.
- Christian Ghammachi, on two wheels for an epic adventure shooting Lebanon and the world
- Light Pin: The World's First Solar Clothespin Designed to Save Lives
- Adpro Communications Tackles Gun Violence Problem with Powerful Posters
- Five Stars to the Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’
Do you still buy print publications?