Art & Design
- Adpro Communications Tackles Gun Violence Problem with Powerful PostersEstablished in 1991 in Jordan, Adpro Communications has built a solid reputation for itself over the years as a leading market player in the Kingdom. This restless team has been focused on work that delivers the difference; and recently, its participation in the Ad Age creative challenge is a sound proof of that.
- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’With the aim of empowering women and highlighting their contribution to the art and fashion industries in the Kingdom, Cadillac Middle East is partnering with acclaimed female Saudi entrepreneur, Marriam Mossalli, to celebrate Saudi women’s newfound era of fashion independence through a creative, nationwide initiative called Under The Abaya.
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’October 08, 2017
- Celebrating Lebanese Army and their MartyrsSeptember 24, 2017
- New edition of Mourad Boutros' authoritative 'Arabic for Designers' publishedMarch 15, 2017
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the PastDecember 24, 2016
- Alfred Tarazi: Disruption and TransmissionDecember 23, 2016
- Benoit Debbane: At the Heart of NostalgiaDecember 22, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?