Art & Design
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’Having put the spotlight on women for 20 consecutive vintages by adorning the bottles’ labels with the work of Lebanese female artists, Château Kefraya is now teaming up with young Lebanese talents to ornament the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches’ with the launch of each new vintage.
- Celebrating Lebanese Army and their MartyrsThe Lebanese Youth Towards Patriotism Association in Collaboration with the Directorate of Orientation in the Lebanese Army organised a poster competition for university students who were asked to celebrate the Lebanese Army day and their martyrs for the year 2017.
- New edition of Mourad Boutros' authoritative 'Arabic for Designers' publishedMarch 15, 2017
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the PastDecember 24, 2016
- Alfred Tarazi: Disruption and TransmissionDecember 23, 2016
- Benoit Debbane: At the Heart of NostalgiaDecember 22, 2016
- Nathalie Yared: We have a lot to learn from the pastDecember 22, 2016
- Rana Salam and Ashekman: The Past Has Not Defined UsDecember 19, 2016