- Ogilvy Rebrands After 70 YearsContinuing its “Next Chapter” transformation journey, the global advertising agency has announced a new organisational structure and a rebrand set to unify the company under one single identity.
- The International Advertising Association Unveils New Identity on its 80th AnniversaryThe International Advertising Association (IAA) today unveiled a new identity and mission, symbolized by the introduction of a new logo that signifies its transformation and culture of thought leadership built over the association’s 80-year history.
- McDonald's sign goes upside-downMarch 08, 2018
- KFC's Colonel Sanders is introducing his Mrs.March 07, 2018
- Nike's Jordan Brand “Jumpman” Logo Cleared of Any Copyright ViolationsFebruary 28, 2018
- Johnnie Walker's striding man has a new companionFebruary 28, 2018
- MINI logo gets a strategic brand refreshDecember 14, 2017
- Zenith unveils new global brand vision and identityMay 11, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?