- Tajawal’s typeface gets global distribution by GoogleWhen tajawal, the fastest growing online travel platform in the Middle East, decided to develop a new brand identity, it chose the leading Arabic calligraphy and typography experts, the Boutros Group to handle all aspects of the typography involved. In a talk with ArabAd, Tajawal’s CEO Muhammad Chbib discusses the new brand identity and the travel platform’s commitment to Arabic culture and calligraphy. Mourad Boutros of Boutros Group elaborates further on the specificity of this new type, while Google’s Dave Crossland explains the reasons that pushed Google to partake in this project and include tajawal among the Free Open Source typefaces available for everybody worldwide.
- Ogilvy Rebrands After 70 YearsContinuing its “Next Chapter” transformation journey, the global advertising agency has announced a new organisational structure and a rebrand set to unify the company under one single identity.
- The International Advertising Association Unveils New Identity on its 80th AnniversaryApril 23, 2018
- McDonald's sign goes upside-downMarch 08, 2018
- KFC's Colonel Sanders is introducing his Mrs.March 07, 2018
- Nike's Jordan Brand “Jumpman” Logo Cleared of Any Copyright ViolationsFebruary 28, 2018
- Johnnie Walker's striding man has a new companionFebruary 28, 2018
- MINI logo gets a strategic brand refreshDecember 14, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?