- MINI logo gets a strategic brand refreshMINI, the car company owned by the BMW group, has unveiled a new logo. “At the core of the new MINI brand identity lays an awareness of traditional values combined with the spirit of future-oriented development,” reads the press statement. This philosophy is also reflected in the visual appearance of the British automotive brand, of which the central element is the logo.
- Zenith unveils new global brand vision and identityZenith has unveiled a new global approach to communications, supported by a relaunch of the network’s brand identity, proposition and platforms.
- Emirates Has Lost its Place as the Middle East’s Most Valuable Brand to STCApril 10, 2017
- Will Snapchat’s Ambitious Valuation Last Longer than its Posts?February 23, 2017
- A Las Vegas EducationNovember 21, 2016
- Najjar on the Branding of Lebanon
- Lebanon the Brand, a Constantly Shifting MosaicOctober 09, 2011
- Reconciling Local Identities with Global CultureMarch 22, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?