- Will Snapchat’s Ambitious Valuation Last Longer than its Posts?Every year, leading valuation and strategy consultancy Brand Finance values the brands of thousands of the world’s biggest companies. Snapchat’s brand has been found to be worth only US$1.7 billion. This is 8-9% of the suggested US$19.5-22 billion company value range, an unusually low percentage, which suggests that the target may be over-ambitious.
- A Las Vegas EducationChris West, Verbal Identity Jury President at London International Awards (LIA) and Founder of Verbal Identity Inc, on America’s way with language and branding.
- Najjar on the Branding of Lebanon
- Lebanon the Brand, a Constantly Shifting MosaicOctober 09, 2011
- Reconciling Local Identities with Global CultureMarch 22, 2016
- Brands in the Saudi Market Need to be Anchored by a Human PurposeMarch 18, 2016
- The New Creatives: creating cultures and experiences that have deep-rooted human valueApril 01, 2015
- The Importance of Play Transforming the Consumer ExperienceApril 30, 2015
Do you still buy print publications?