- Emirates Has Lost its Place as the Middle East’s Most Valuable Brand to STCEvery year, leading valuation and strategy consultancy Brand Finance values the brands of thousands of the world’s biggest companies. A brand’s strength is assessed (based on factors such as marketing investment, familiarity, preference, sustainability and margins) to determine what proportion of a business’s revenue is contributed by the brand. This is proportion is projected into perpetuity and discounted to determine the brand’s value. The Middle East’s 50 most valuable brands, classified by both their industry and their nation, have been announced and are featured in the Brand Finance Middle East 50.
- Will Snapchat’s Ambitious Valuation Last Longer than its Posts?Every year, leading valuation and strategy consultancy Brand Finance values the brands of thousands of the world’s biggest companies. Snapchat’s brand has been found to be worth only US$1.7 billion. This is 8-9% of the suggested US$19.5-22 billion company value range, an unusually low percentage, which suggests that the target may be over-ambitious.
- A Las Vegas EducationNovember 21, 2016
- Najjar on the Branding of Lebanon
- Lebanon the Brand, a Constantly Shifting MosaicOctober 09, 2011
- Reconciling Local Identities with Global CultureMarch 22, 2016
- Brands in the Saudi Market Need to be Anchored by a Human PurposeMarch 18, 2016
- The New Creatives: creating cultures and experiences that have deep-rooted human valueApril 01, 2015