- Zenith unveils new global brand vision and identityZenith has unveiled a new global approach to communications, supported by a relaunch of the network’s brand identity, proposition and platforms.
- Emirates Has Lost its Place as the Middle East’s Most Valuable Brand to STCEvery year, leading valuation and strategy consultancy Brand Finance values the brands of thousands of the world’s biggest companies. A brand’s strength is assessed (based on factors such as marketing investment, familiarity, preference, sustainability and margins) to determine what proportion of a business’s revenue is contributed by the brand. This is proportion is projected into perpetuity and discounted to determine the brand’s value. The Middle East’s 50 most valuable brands, classified by both their industry and their nation, have been announced and are featured in the Brand Finance Middle East 50.
- Will Snapchat’s Ambitious Valuation Last Longer than its Posts?February 23, 2017
- A Las Vegas EducationNovember 21, 2016
- Najjar on the Branding of Lebanon
- Lebanon the Brand, a Constantly Shifting MosaicOctober 09, 2011
- Reconciling Local Identities with Global CultureMarch 22, 2016
- Brands in the Saudi Market Need to be Anchored by a Human PurposeMarch 18, 2016