- Lebanon Revolution: The Power of FilmVideo content has been a vital tool in the fight to not only galvanise support for the protests, but to sustain them as well
- The Revolution is DigitalSocial media and the emergence of independent online media platforms have helped fuel Lebanon’s protests and reshape the country’s communication landscape. But can they help bring about tangible change?
- Oleksandra Zahran: 'Digital activism is on the rise like never before in Lebanon'
- Gino Raidy: 'Instagram has been awesome and to me the role it’s playing is undeniable'
- Chloé Khattar: 'The future of digital activism in Lebanon is particularly promising'
- Najib Sabbagh shines a Mirrorr on the social media market
- Programmatic adspend to exceed US$100bn for the first time in 2019
- A focus on search, which share of internet advertising has flatlined
Do you still buy print publications?