- The 4Ts of Digital Marketing Operations: a local marketing concept for global implementationMarketing may be defined as placing the proper product in the right place, at the proper price and at the right time frame. This is the 4Ps of Marketing Mix, a foundation model in marketing that has been the dominant framework for marketing management decision making for the past half century after first being published in 1960.Yet today, Joe Ghantous asserts that the 4Ps can be expanded and enhanced through a new concept he coined the '4Ts of Marketing Mix.' In this interview, Ghantous outlines the variables that comprises the 4Ts of Marketing, as he explains all the benefits of this new marketing model created to help determine a clear and effective strategy for SME companies, the world over.
- Giving brands a voiceAs AI-powered voice technology becomes smarter and smarter, will voice play a crucial role for brands in the near future?
- Social advertising growth halved over the last year
- New Opportunities for Digital Artists
- Customers as primary inspiration for business innovation, YPO survey finds
- Video Rules
- 5 Arab YouTubers to Keep an Eye On
- Johnson Glade’s Baby Abeer Campaign Introduces First-Ever Snapchat Lens Triggered by a User’s Eyes
Do you still buy print publications?