- Facebook celebrates communities and creativity in MENACommunity builders and original content creators from around the Arab world came together to share stories of their success and showcase how they've leveraged Facebook, at the region's first ever 'A Place to Connect' event.
- Is Google a force for good?Google stands accused of abusing its near-monopoly in online search, avoiding corporate tax, and of not doing enough to combat illegal content and misinformation. Yet a key challenge is remaining innovative, says Matt Brittin, president of EMEA business and operations at Google.
- Abdul Latif Jameel Motors Engages Massive Audience with Youtube Animated SeriesOctober 20, 2017
- The Rise of Micro-Influencers: Is Small the New Big?October 27, 2017
- A Talk with Daniel Danker on Facebook’s Video Offering, the One to WatchOctober 14, 2017
- Tony Abou Ghazaly on PR in the Age of Social MediaSeptember 15, 2017
- Innovative digital formats to drive global ad growth to 2019September 11, 2017
- The Rising Tide of InfluenceJune 28, 2017