- Abdul Latif Jameel Motors Engages Massive Audience with Youtube Animated SeriesAbdul Latif Jameel Motors, the authorized distributor of Toyota vehicles in Saudi Arabia, recognizing the tremendous growth potential in the aftersales market, identified YouTube as the most effective channel for growing its customer base.
- The Rise of Micro-Influencers: Is Small the New Big?With influencer marketing on the rise across the Arab region and worldwide, brands are often caught up in a ‘bigger is better’ paradigm when it comes to selecting relevant influencers. And while it may seem natural for modern-day marketers to gravitate towards the most popular accounts, namely those of celebrities and mega-influencers, to help promote their products, recent studies appear to refute this sacred rule of numbers.
- A Talk with Daniel Danker on Facebook’s Video Offering, the One to WatchOctober 14, 2017
- Tony Abou Ghazaly on PR in the Age of Social MediaSeptember 15, 2017
- Innovative digital formats to drive global ad growth to 2019September 11, 2017
- The Rising Tide of InfluenceJune 28, 2017
- Instagram, likes and glamourJune 27, 2017
- Let’s talk about contentJune 28, 2017