- The Client DilemmaAll agencies, be they advertising, media or PR, are vying for clients’ digital budgets. But are clients in the process of moving on?
- Rise of mobile drives advertisers to invest $30bn in online video despite ongoing risksAdvertisers are expected to spend a combined $30bn on online video advertising this year, most of which will be paid to social media platforms despite the continuing risks of negative adjacency and ad fraud. The rise of mobile usage is driving video consumption (particularly on mobile-optimised social platforms), which in turn is driving up advertiser investment in video. These and other key findings are included in the latest monthly Global Ad Trends report focusing on online video advertising compiled by WARC, the international authority on advertising and media effectiveness.
- The Rapid Rise in Video Viewing Makes Online Video the World Fastest-Growing Advertising FormatJuly 17, 2018
- 2018 Social Media Trend Forecast: What Should Marketers Capitalize on This Year?January 20, 2018
- Facebook celebrates communities and creativity in MENAJanuary 17, 2018
- Is Google a force for good?December 15, 2017
- Abdul Latif Jameel Motors Engages Massive Audience with Youtube Animated SeriesOctober 20, 2017
- The Rise of Micro-Influencers: Is Small the New Big?October 27, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?