- Hia Magazine's website shines for the third time at WAN-IFRA Middle East Digital Media Awards 2018The website of Arabic magazine Hia has won for the third consecutive year the "Best Lifestyle, Sports, Entertainment Website or Mobile Services" award at the Middle East Digital Media Awards 2018, an event held by the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA).
- CEOs' Takeaways on Agency of the future from Ad Pulse Panel TalkInitiated by ArabAd and Arabnet, the Ad Pulse inaugural conference took place on 22 February, during ArabNet Forum in Beirut. Moderated by Omar Christidis, Founder and CEO, Arabnet, the C-Panel Talk entitled "The Agency of the Future" featured Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENA; Filip Jabbour, CEO - MENA of GroupM and Georges Jabbour, President of the Advertising Association (AA) and CEO of MCN Lebanon along with What does the future look like for agencies? asked Omar Christidis, who invited the panelists to share their thoughts on the modern agency, how to lead it, what to expect of it, and how to thrive in a dynamic landscape.
- Byblos Bank’s Scoops Seven Midas Awards for its Expatriate Housing Loan campaign ‘There’s No Home Like Home’February 13, 2018
- Weber Shandwick MENA Named Agency of the Year at the MEPRA Awards 2017December 13, 2017
- Big Changes Underway at Cannes Lions Festival of CreativityNovember 15, 2017
- Lebanon’s Elias Bou Saab Joins Call to Enshrine International Education Aid in LawNovember 09, 2017
- Burger King Jal el Dib Gets Global Attention for Halloween ActivityNovember 04, 2017
- 20,000 employees hit the streets, across the world, uncovering the #TruthAboutStreetOctober 17, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?