- AD EDGE Forum, a resounding successFor the 10th consecutive year, Arabnet Beirut, the longest running digital conference in the MENA region, gathered senior government officials, entrepreneurs, Lebanon’s largest corporations to discuss the latest trends in digital business and innovation. The 10th edition took place on June 12-13 at the Seaside Arena and brought together 3000+ attendees and 250+ regional and international experts and speakers.The conference held a total of 22 panels, keynote speeches, and interview sessions during the two days.
- Down and out in CannesAn historic grand prix for Impact BBDO can’t hide the fact that this was the worst Cannes Lions in years for regional agencies
- Cannes Lions 2019: Screw the nice gestures, more real impact
- The Gerety Awards 2019 Announces Its Shortlists
- FP7 McCann Dubai wins Grand Prix at WARC Awards, Effective Use of Brand Purpose
- ArabNet Beirut 2019 Bigger than Ever
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY, a competition to foster the talents of the next generation
- A Lynx to remember? Or one to forget?
Do you still buy print publications?