- The Gerety Awards’ Call for Entries Film Pays Homage to the Copywriter, which the Award Takes its Name FromThe recently launched Gerety Awards wants to challenge the status quo of the international creative awards circuit through its all-female jury. Today it launches a call for entries film with an homage to Frances Gerety.
- Best OOH Campaigns Recognised at the Pikasso d’Or AwardsThe Pikasso d’Or Awards, a competition showcasing the best creative work in out-of-home, has announced its 2018 winners during a ceremony that took place on February 28 at the Music Hall, Beirut, in the presence and under the auspices of Camille Abou Sleiman, Minister of Labor.
- STC campaigns land Gold and Silver at WARC Media Awards 2019
- About the young yet ambitious Middle East Social Media Festival & Award - An interview with Joe Ghantous
- The Inaugural Gerety Awards to Challenge Status Quo and Celebrate Diversity
- New Team Reboots Cresta Awards
- White Square Festival Reveals its Brand New Identity
- The Worx Goes Full Blast to Celebrate Creativity in Egypt
Do you still buy print publications?