- TechCrunch and Facebook host first Startup Battlefield in MENAIn partnership with Facebook, leading tech publisher TechCrunch is bringing its first startup competition for entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa to Beirut Digital District (BDD), the heart of Lebanon's vibrant startup ecosystem . Scheduled on October 3, 2018, the TechCrunch Startup Battlefield, brings early stage startups together for a chance to compete and win a $25,000 prize, as well as being exposed to a big global investment community. ArabAd met with TechCrunch's CEO, Samantha Stein, to learn more about this initiative.
- CANNES LIONS 2018: An Evolutionary YearSignificant changes were made to this year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, with the awards streamlined and categories removed. So what to make of the region’s performance in southern France?
- After acing the MENA Effie Awards, FP7/MENA dominates the Global Effie’sJune 06, 2018
- Judges Eye View: Behind the Scenes at New York Festivals 2018 Executive Jury SessionsMay 16, 2018
- Dubai Lynx 2018: A night to remember?April 20, 2018
- CEOs' Takeaways on Agency of the future from Ad Pulse Panel TalkFebruary 25, 2018
- Hia Magazine's website shines for the third time at WAN-IFRA Middle East Digital Media Awards 2018March 12, 2018
- Byblos Bank’s Scoops Seven Midas Awards for its Expatriate Housing Loan campaign ‘There’s No Home Like Home’February 13, 2018
Do you still buy print publications?