- Judges Eye View: Behind the Scenes at New York Festivals 2018 Executive Jury SessionsNew York Festivals Executive Jury convened in New York City to judge the 2018 NYF International Advertising Awards. This year’s judging sessions kicked off April 20th with a jury of 32 members strong representing 17 countries. Jurors assembled together sequestered in a darkened room, armed with iPads programmed with NYF’s judging app ready to review shortlisted creative campaigns in all media from around the globe. The Executive Jury, through multiple rounds of collaborative judging, determine the 2018 World’s Best Advertising award-winners.
- Dubai Lynx 2018: A night to remember?Should a documentary win film’s highest accolade? Did orientalism blind juries? How significant was the Publics Groupe boycott? Just a few questions thrown up by this year’s Dubai Lynx
- CEOs' Takeaways on Agency of the future from Ad Pulse Panel TalkFebruary 25, 2018
- Hia Magazine's website shines for the third time at WAN-IFRA Middle East Digital Media Awards 2018March 12, 2018
- Byblos Bank’s Scoops Seven Midas Awards for its Expatriate Housing Loan campaign ‘There’s No Home Like Home’February 13, 2018
- Weber Shandwick MENA Named Agency of the Year at the MEPRA Awards 2017December 13, 2017
- Big Changes Underway at Cannes Lions Festival of CreativityNovember 15, 2017
- Lebanon’s Elias Bou Saab Joins Call to Enshrine International Education Aid in LawNovember 09, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?