- Burger King Named Cannes Lions Creative Marketer of the Year 2017The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has named Burger King as the Creative Marketer of the Year 2017. The global fast-food brand is awarded for embracing and encouraging creativity across their brand communications and for the inspiring global marketing of their products.
- To Cannes and beyond… Interview with Jose PapaThe Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity remains the most important advertising festival in the world. ArabAd caught up with Jose Papa, the new managing director of Lions Festivals, to talk tech, categories and scam
- Dubai Lynx 2017: BBDO Wins Agency and Network of the YearMarch 08, 2017
- ‘I just don’t give a damn about algorithms’February 15, 2017
- Dubai Lynx: Going for GoldFebruary 07, 2017
- Spotlight on the 2016 Torch Awards Grand-Winning TeamDecember 12, 2016
- ARIJ Holds its 9th Annual ConferenceDecember 04, 2016
- Epica: Travel to the heart of AdlandNovember 18, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?