- Cannes Lions: ‘When it comes to ideas we are not moving forward’The Middle East and North Africa may have won more Cannes Lions than ever before, but does this fact help gloss over regional deficiencies?
- The end of awards as we know them?With Publicis Groupe pulling out of Cannes and all other shows for a year and WPP’s Sir Martin Sorrell saying the jury is out on future participation, has a rebellion against the rising costs of awards finally begun?
- Karim Sherif: ‘Maybe I should open a shawarma stand’July 13, 2017
- Radio StarJuly 15, 2017
- To Cannes and beyond...June 14, 2017
- Cannes Lions 2017: Searching for insightsJune 13, 2017
- Cannes lions 2017: How much of our work will be remembered?June 12, 2017
- Cannes Lions Predictions: Less roaring, more biteJune 11, 2017