- Weber Shandwick MENA Named Agency of the Year at the MEPRA Awards 2017PR firm Weber Shandwick MENA was named 2017 Agency of the Year for the second year running by the Middle East Public Relations Association (MEPRA) at their annual awards ceremony in Dubai on Wednesday, 6th December.
- Big Changes Underway at Cannes Lions Festival of CreativityThe Cannes Festival of Creativity is resshaping its Lions awards program for 2018 onwards "changing the structure and breath of the awards more significantly than ever." It has decided to eliminate more than 100 subcategories, awards that made little sense, were too expensive and were generally too complicated to enter.
- Lebanon’s Elias Bou Saab Joins Call to Enshrine International Education Aid in LawNovember 09, 2017
- Burger King Jal el Dib Gets Global Attention for Halloween ActivityNovember 04, 2017
- 20,000 employees hit the streets, across the world, uncovering the #TruthAboutStreetOctober 17, 2017
- The Middle East Conquering The LoeriesAugust 27, 2017
- A record win for ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller: 28 medals including a ‘Grand Stevie’ at the 2017 IBAsAugust 24, 2017
- TBWA\Raad wins Grand Prix at WARC Prize for MENA StrategyAugust 15, 2017