- A record win for ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller: 28 medals including a ‘Grand Stevie’ at the 2017 IBAsASDA’A Burson-Marsteller won big at this year’s International Business Awards (IBAs) – known as “the Stevies” – taking home 28 medals, including five golds, 14 silvers and 9 bronzes in the PR & Marketing categories, resulting in a Best of the IBA’s ‘Grand Stevie’ Award for the second year in a row.
- TBWA\Raad wins Grand Prix at WARC Prize for MENA StrategyThe WARC Prize for MENA Strategy has announced its winners. This free-to-enter awards scheme designed to gather and establish a regional body of strategic work that has proven its effectiveness has awarded its Grand Prix 2017 and a $7,000 cash prize to TBWA/RAAD for a campaign created for Lebanese news TV station, Murr Television.
- Cannes Lions: ‘When it comes to ideas we are not moving forward’July 15, 2017
- The end of awards as we know them?July 10, 2017
- Karim Sherif: ‘Maybe I should open a shawarma stand’July 13, 2017
- Radio StarJuly 15, 2017
- To Cannes and beyond...June 14, 2017
- Cannes Lions 2017: Searching for insightsJune 13, 2017