- New Team Reboots Cresta AwardsAfter 26 years as one of the most respected international creative awards, Cresta has been given a complete makeover designed to align it with the current, fast changing creative landscape.
- White Square Festival Reveals its Brand New IdentityThe International festival of creativity, communications and marketing WHITE SQUARE has opened its call for entries for the new season 2019. The organizers of one of the largest creative festivals in the communications industry of Eastern Europe are expecting over 1000 entries from 30 countries the world over.
- The Worx Goes Full Blast to Celebrate Creativity in Egypt
- Goodvertising, Design for Good, Tolerance… Inspiring Topics Tackled at ArabAd's AdPulse Creative Day
- Grey Doha scoops three awards at the Lisbon International Advertising Festival
- TechCrunch and Facebook host first Startup Battlefield in MENA
- CANNES LIONS 2018: An Evolutionary Year
- After acing the MENA Effie Awards, FP7/MENA dominates the Global Effie’s
Do you still buy print publications?