- Grey Doha scoops three awards at the Lisbon International Advertising FestivalReaping the rewards of its effective Public Relations strategies in Qatar, Grey Doha has grabbed three prestigious awards at the Lisbon International Advertising Festival, (LIAF) honouring its effective communication role behind the successful Ramadan fundraising campaign “A donation that keeps on giving” executed for Education Above All (EAA), the global foundation protecting the right of children and youth to quality education.
- TechCrunch and Facebook host first Startup Battlefield in MENAIn partnership with Facebook, leading tech publisher TechCrunch is bringing its first startup competition for entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa to Beirut Digital District (BDD), the heart of Lebanon's vibrant startup ecosystem . Scheduled on October 3, 2018, the TechCrunch Startup Battlefield, brings early stage startups together for a chance to compete and win a $25,000 prize, as well as being exposed to a big global investment community. ArabAd met with TechCrunch's CEO, Samantha Stein, to learn more about this initiative.
- CANNES LIONS 2018: An Evolutionary Year
- After acing the MENA Effie Awards, FP7/MENA dominates the Global Effie’s
- Judges Eye View: Behind the Scenes at New York Festivals 2018 Executive Jury Sessions
- Dubai Lynx 2018: A night to remember?
- CEOs' Takeaways on Agency of the future from Ad Pulse Panel Talk
- Hia Magazine's website shines for the third time at WAN-IFRA Middle East Digital Media Awards 2018
Do you still buy print publications?