- Paul Banham: ‘Ok isn’t ok, good enough never is and that’ll do won’t do’ArabAd pick ups the heart and mind of Paul Banham, Executive Creative Director at J. Walter Thompson MEA, a man who ultimately wants to become better at everything he does and for whom good enough is never good. Here’s more about the British creative, fan of Chelsea, Hemingway and cigars.
- Stop empowering womenGender equality has made great strides in MENA’s marketing, although J. Walter Thompson Gulf’s Regional Planning Director, Mona Elsayed, suggests there is scope to be even more progressive.
- Meet Manuel Bordé, the Creative who’d like to come back as an Oak tree stock image
- Technically Claustrophobic
- Rana Hamarneh: 30 Things I’ve Learned in 30 Years
- The Dark Side of Working as an Experienced Creative in an Advertising Agency
- 'I am Nathalie, but my friend call me Na't: Nathalie Masri, Up Close and personal
- Labaki’s Cannes Win Proves Art is Lebanon’s Firmest Weapon
Do you still buy print publications?