- Why Leaders Should Be Readers (and my top picks from 2019 as a bonus)Let me come clean straight away: I’m a bookworm. Over time, I have come to believe that reading is an essential part of leadership development.
- The Unbearable Okayness of EverythingAs Lebanon gradually apocalypses into the greyness of its post-revolutionary pursuits, a new form of corruption emerges. Not one that has to do with the abuse of power for private gain, but one that has to do with the abuse of powerlessness for public loss.
- Insurgency and Counter-Insurgency: What Big Business Can Learn from It to Better Defend Against New Entrants
- Sawsan Ghanem: ‘I wish I had more hours in the day’
- Retrieving the Free in Freelancer
- Nadim Khoury: 'Let’s Have Fun Again'
- Head or Heart? Ice or Fire? Is It Right to Follow Your Passion?
- Rik Corijn: Tintin in Lebanon's Ad Land
Do you still buy print publications?