- Ali Rez: ‘What I Love the Most about my Job is the Fact that I Don’t Consider it a Job’Get into the mind and heart of Ali Rez, a multi-awarded Regional Creative Director for MEAP region at Impact BBDO Dubai who currently leads a team of more than 40 talented people, and spends most of his time hoping from plane to plane, working on briefs for clients that include such diverse markets as the Middle East, Pakistan and the Far East.
- An Anatomy of Failure and How to Benefit From It - Part 1 -Peter Corijn, CEO and Founder of consultancy firm VUCASTAR shares his take on failure and its benefits
- A Faithful modern: Sartorial nuances and brand myopia
- Alok Gadkar: ‘My job makes me feel like a superhero who gets to save the day, every day’
- Walid Kanaan: 'I have no patience for mediocrity'
- A Bond of Brotherhood Forged in War-Torn Lebanon Narrated in 102 Brotherhood. Fortitude. Purpose by Ibrahim and Jad Lahoud
- Joe Abou-Khaled: ‘If I ruled the world, Lebanon would be its headquarters’
- Paul Banham: ‘Ok isn’t ok, good enough never is and that’ll do won’t do’
Do you still buy print publications?