- Walid Kanaan: 'I have no patience for mediocrity'The established and award-winning creative of TBWARaad Middle East, Walid Kanaan, needs no presentation, being the chief officer of the network's regional creative 'dream team' that has led the agency to new heights.Here's the other side of Walid, less known and more intimate, which we uncover through our informal questionnaire designed to pick the heart and mind of the region's top creatives.
- A Bond of Brotherhood Forged in War-Torn Lebanon Narrated in 102 Brotherhood. Fortitude. Purpose by Ibrahim and Jad LahoudThis book is a recollection of stories experienced by the authors, two brothers narrating their journey through a five-year period of a turbulent and ravaging Lebanese War. They narrate the problems of young teenagers trapped into this transient lifestyle where the absence of a father, schooling, a sense of safety and hope are limited or completely missing.
- Joe Abou-Khaled: ‘If I ruled the world, Lebanon would be the headquarters’
- Paul Banham: ‘Ok isn’t ok, good enough never is and that’ll do won’t do’
- Stop empowering women
- Meet Manuel Bordé, the Creative who’d like to come back as an Oak tree stock image
- Technically Claustrophobic
- Rana Hamarneh: 30 Things I’ve Learned in 30 Years
Do you still buy print publications?