- Mohamed Oudaha: ‘I wish I could do it all again’Mohamed Oudaha, the Creative Director at J. Walter Thompson Casablanca is of Moroccan, Berber and Belgian origins. His cross-cultural backgroung has with no doubt nurtured his creative muscles and made of him an asserted creative globe-trotter always on the look out for new challenges. In 2004, Oudaha co-founded Happiness Brussels, an agency that got ranked number one in Europe and the number 3 independent agency worldwide in the 2009 Cannes Report ranking. Yet, nine months later, he was already in search for new advertising grounds to break. He joined Leo burnett Dubai and then Oman where he worked for six years before re-locating to Casablanca. Through this amusing ‘asked and answered’ exercise, we get a glimpse into the heart and mind of this infatigable multi-awarded creative.
- Stand up and be countedIf brands and agencies are an intrinsic part of the societies from which they emerge, they should be supporting those societies through thick and thin
- Jan Leube, the liberal dreamerJune 28, 2017
- Fouad Abdel Malak: A Creative with a Voracious Appetite
- Daniah Al-Aoudah: ‘This generation is rebelling’April 16, 2017
- A day at the agency with Anastasia RassiMarch 15, 2017
- The Phenomenal Multiverse World of Sami SaabFebruary 17, 2017
- André Rizk: Where Fantasy and Reality IntertwineJanuary 18, 2017