- Cindy Gallop: ‘I am Horrified…’Cindy Gallop, diversity advocate, advertising consultant and founder of IfWeRanTheWorld, offers an international perspective on sexual harassment in the advertising industry
- Meet Mounir Harfouche and his other selfHe is not a megalomaniac nor a fantasist yet for every question he would make a dual answer. By introducing his two-sided self, Mounir Harfouche, chose not to be politically correct. He opens up with utmost candeur in this light-hearted Q&A. Get up real close and slightly personal with MullenLowe MENA’s CEO.
- Paul Shearer Always Hits RefreshNovember 10, 2017
- Ghida Younes, a creative who sees doughnuts everywhereSeptember 29, 2017
- Mohamed Oudaha: ‘I wish I could do it all again’September 19, 2017
- Stand up and be countedAugust 10, 2017
- Jan Leube, the liberal dreamerJune 28, 2017
- Fouad Abdel Malak: A Creative with a Voracious Appetite
Do you still buy print publications?