- Labaki’s Cannes Win Proves Art is Lebanon’s Firmest WeaponJust a few months after The Insult’s Oscar nomination in the Best Foreign Film category, history has been made again for Lebanese cinema with Nadine Labaki’s Capharnaüm earning the Jury Prize at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival, following a 15-minute standing ovation during its premiere a couple days before.
- Ghada Chehaibar: ‘I Want the Moon’Ghada Chehaibar is the CEO and creative director of Purple Advertising. The ambitious woman behind the establishment of this independent Beirut-based boutique agency opens up with utmost candor through this informal questionnaire.
- On Lebanese Parliamentary Elections and the Art of Selling Words to a Population in Desperate Need of ActionApril 24, 2018
- Ramzi Barakat: ‘I Fear Disappointments’March 15, 2018
- Cindy Gallop: ‘I am Horrified…’February 01, 2018
- Seven Resolutions Social Media Marketers Wish They Could Keep in 2018January 20, 2018
- Meet Mounir Harfouche and his other selfDecember 15, 2017
- Paul Shearer Always Hits RefreshNovember 10, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?