- Daniah Al-Aoudah: ‘This generation is rebelling’The outside world’s perception of Saudi Arabia means the country is placed in a creative-less blank box. It shouldn’t be, says J.Walter Thompson’s Daniah Al-Aoudah.
- A day at the agency with Anastasia RassiConsidering the duties, tasks, and responsibilities that see her out of bed at sunrise, while maintaining a positive attitude and the humour to match, Anastasia Rassi, senior client servicing executive at TRACCS PR belongs to a rare breed of ambitious women who sports a ‘can do attitude’ and ‘eight tentacles’ to get things done!
- The Phenomenal Multiverse World of Sami SaabFebruary 17, 2017
- André Rizk: Where Fantasy and Reality IntertwineJanuary 18, 2017
- Assaad Doueihy: a Walk on the Wild SideDecember 21, 2016
- Charbel Khalil's Life in AdvertisingDecember 14, 2016
- Dubai Crafted to be Multicultural: an Interview with Rodrigo MavuNovember 29, 2016
- Dubai, at a Creative Tipping Point: an Interview with Mike ShackleNovember 28, 2016