- Production Industry: Back to the FutureThe production industry is continuing to redefine itself as companies are hammered down on cost. But as the region stabilises, will bigger budgets make a return?
- its. Rolling Out its StoriesIn-house capabilities have become the soul of Beirut-based agency, its. Communications with manifold specialized departments launched in the past six months (its. Real Estate, its. Events, its. Health to name a few). Recently, fueled by the rise of digital video, and the increasing demand for low-cost productions for the likes of Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, its. Communications has yet launched another new department called its. Stories, dedicated to video production. Founders of the agency have come to realize that just having internal resources isn't enough -- production needs to occupy the center of everything the agency does, they say. ArabAd caught up with Ali Alawieh, manager of its.Stories to learn more about the motivations that drove Its. Communications to invest in in-house production capabilities.
- Choosing a PR Specialist is Not as Simple as ABCApril 18, 2018
- Media Transparency in Murky WatersMarch 28, 2018
- Where now for MBC?March 14, 2018
- What is the most significant change you wish the ad industry makes in 2018?January 24, 2018
- Nationalisation programmes in the Gulf : Nationality vs MeritocracyNovember 11, 2017
- PR agencies: an independent view…October 30, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?