- Rafic Tamba: ‘We like shaking things up’VIP Films’ chief executive officer and executive producer, Rafic Tamba, discusses the production company’s fresh new identity
- The Establishment Survey, a Premiere in Lebanon & the Arab World"In Lebanon, figures are just an opinion and studies are not always trusted," stated George Jabbour President of the Advertising Association (AA), as he addressed the audience that was invited at the Hilton Habtoor Hotel to be introduced to the Lebanese Media Establishment Survey that was sponsored by the syndicate. A TAM audit in 2015 on both Ipsos Nielsen & and GFK/ARA led to a serious debate on the imperative of an Establishment Survey (ES). A tender process included seven research firms (Ara, Parc, CASN, Statistics Lebanon, Sofres, Reach Mass, & Information International). Reach Mass won the tender, and started the work in Autumn 2018. ArabAd caught up with Reach Mass Chairman and Managing Director, Joseph Khoury, to learn more about this massive survey, which everyone in the industry describes as a major achievement.
- Edouard Monin: 'it's the era of total understanding'
- Advertising/design instructors' take on what is being done to bridge the gap between academia and the professional world
- Gloria Kaba, on how to boost students' employability
- Georges Kyrillos' take on Fresh Graduates in the Workplace
- Degree vs Determination – what do you need to enter the workforce today?
- Alex Maalouf on Taking influence too far?
Do you still buy print publications?