- All Trends are Similar. What's Next? A TBWARaad AnalysisRoy Khachan, Strategic Planner and Rifaat Fakih, Junior Strategic Planner at TBWARaad MENA highlight five of the most eye-opening and relevant trends, which the agency refers to as ‘edges’ that are seeping into the cultural cracks of the MENA region.
- Nayla Tueni: ‘We have to be the voice of the people’The editor-in-chief of An-Nahar, Nayla Tueni, is struggling to keep the newspaper’s legacy alive. Can the country’s protests help the paper achieve that?
- Rafic Tamba: ‘We like shaking things up’
- The Establishment Survey, a Premiere in Lebanon & the Arab World
- Edouard Monin: 'it's the era of total understanding'
- Advertising/design instructors' take on what is being done to bridge the gap between academia and the professional world
- Gloria Kaba, on how to boost students' employability
- Georges Kyrillos' take on Fresh Graduates in the Workplace
Do you still buy print publications?