- The Evolution of Lebanon’s Foreign-Speaking FM Radio in the Digital EraMany people feared that the advent of streaming services and music curation platforms would make it hard for radio to survive in the digital era. Meanwhile, industry experts are confident that traditional FM radio can ride the online wave by adapting its approach to the changing dynamics of the modern-day listener and creating a mutual balance between programming, creative advertising and social media.To learn more about the ways foreign-speaking Lebanese radio stations are adapting to the trend, ArabAd reached out to the heads of four of these stations [Light FM, Virgin Radio, NRJ and Nostalgie] for firsthand insight into the topic.
- A Race Where No One Wants to Come in SecondSince the emergence of mass media, attempts to capture audience share have existed, pushed forward by both public and private organizations, seeking to engage their target markets. Broadcast audience measurement systems soon developed, utilizing scientific methodologies to gauge what audiences watch, how they respond and how their behaviors can be influenced.
- TRACCS: The Trusted Advisors
- Noise Going Louder: Expanding to the World and Partnering With U.S. Firm
- Hanadi Dagher: ‘It’s not that hard to keep up with the big agencies and be successful’
- Elie Khouri, CEO of Omnicom Media Group MENA, Questions Regional Adspend Figures Released by Ipsos
- Who audits the auditor?
- Ramsay Najjar on Effective Political Campaigning
Do you still buy print publications?