- A Race Where No One Wants to Come in SecondSince the emergence of mass media, attempts to capture audience share have existed, pushed forward by both public and private organizations, seeking to engage their target markets. Broadcast audience measurement systems soon developed, utilizing scientific methodologies to gauge what audiences watch, how they respond and how their behaviors can be influenced.
- TRACCS: The Trusted AdvisorsKatia Yasmine, Managing Director of TRACCS Lebanon elaborates on the agency’s DNA and what makes this PR firm ahead of the curve. In a market where the rules seem to be changing almost daily, TRACCS network is showing a strong ability to keep up with those rules. Yammine explains how they are adapting their strategies to accommodate the rapid pace of change and what continues to define TRACCS’s success moving forward.
- Noise Going Louder: Expanding to the World and Partnering With U.S. FirmJuly 24, 2018
- Hanadi Dagher: ‘It’s not that hard to keep up with the big agencies and be successful’July 23, 2018
- Elie Khouri, CEO of Omnicom Media Group MENA, Questions Regional Adspend Figures Released by IpsosJune 10, 2018
- Who audits the auditor?June 08, 2018
- Ramsay Najjar on Effective Political CampaigningApril 28, 2018
- Production Industry: Back to the FutureApril 19, 2018
Do you still buy print publications?