- Thriving in business through reputation managementAyad Nahas is a Communication Strategist at one of Lebanon’s leading real estate firms. Having worked at a number of well established firms in the Middle East, Nahas realized that Crisis Communication and Reputation Management are two concepts that have not yet bloomed to become part of an all-encompassing communication strategy. He explains further.
- ‘How can we convince talent that there is a future for this industry?’The battle for talent is being fought across industries and nations. Can Lebanon’s advertising industry prevail?
- The Evolution of Lebanon’s Foreign-Speaking FM Radio in the Digital Era
- On the challenges facing the FMCG sector in Lebanon -An Interview with Ziad Mahasni of FDC
- Lebanon’s FMCG Giants Quenching the Desires of Consumers
- A Race Where No One Wants to Come in Second
- TRACCS: The Trusted Advisors
- Noise Going Louder: Expanding to the World and Partnering With U.S. Firm
Do you still buy print publications?