AD, Close and Personal
- Georges Kyrillos, A Creative Director Who’s Yet to Use His Swiss KnifeGeorges Kyrillos has left Impact BBDO less than a year ago to join the creative ranks of TBWARaad in Beirut. ArabAd got up close and personal with the awarded Creative Director picking his heart and mind to learn about what keeps him in the game and up at night among many other more intimate things that shape his creative world.
- Ali Rez: ‘What I Love the Most about my Job is the Fact that I Don’t Consider it a Job’Get into the mind and heart of Ali Rez, a multi-awarded Regional Creative Director for MEAP region at Impact BBDO Dubai who currently leads a team of more than 40 talented people, and spends most of his time hoping from plane to plane, working on briefs for clients that include such diverse markets as the Middle East, Pakistan and the Far East.
- Alok Gadkar: ‘My job makes me feel like a superhero who gets to save the day, every day’
- Walid Kanaan: 'I have no patience for mediocrity'
- Joe Abou-Khaled: ‘If I ruled the world, Lebanon would be its headquarters’
- Paul Banham: ‘Ok isn’t ok, good enough never is and that’ll do won’t do’
- Meet Manuel Bordé, the Creative who’d like to come back as an Oak tree stock image
- 'I am Nathalie, but my friend call me Na't: Nathalie Masri, Up Close and personal
Do you still buy print publications?