AD, Close and Personal
- Sawsan Ghanem: ‘I wish I had more hours in the day’Running a successful regional communications and integrated marketing agency for over 15 years, Sawsan Ghanem deals with challenges that come her way head on and does her best to approach them with a logical mind and find a solution fast...It’s all in the mind after all, a mind which ArabAd picks for this month to learn what fuels the life of the Joint Managing Director and Co-founder of Active DMC Dubai.
- Rik Corijn: Tintin in Lebanon's Ad Land'When I am in Lebanon I miss Belgium' laughs Rik Corijn 'and when I am in Belgium, I miss Lebanon'. Exactly 20 years ago, creative director Rik exchanged "Le plat pays" for "The land of the Cedars." What was supposed to be a stint, transformed into an international career with assignments all over the world. After a regional role in Kuala Lumpur, the 'Tintin of Advertising' is back to Beirut to live new creative adventures. In 'Ad, Close and Personal', we are granted a rare glimpse in his own, private universe.
- Joe Maalouf: 'I Am Who I Am and I Like Whom I’ve Become'
- Georges Kyrillos, A Creative Director Who’s Yet to Use His Swiss Knife
- Ali Rez: ‘What I Love the Most about my Job is the Fact that I Don’t Consider it a Job’
- Alok Gadkar: ‘My job makes me feel like a superhero who gets to save the day, every day’
- Walid Kanaan: 'I have no patience for mediocrity'
- Joe Abou-Khaled: ‘If I ruled the world, Lebanon would be its headquarters’
Do you still buy print publications?