AD, Close and Personal
- Joe Maalouf: 'I Am Who I Am and I Like Whom I’ve Become'In this light-hearted questionnaire, we pick the brain of some of the region's most renowned creatives to know what their creative and personal life is made of, and few additional things we are simply curious to learn about.This month, ArabAd gets up close and personal with Joe Maalouf, for a sneak peek into the world of AGA/ADK's regional creative director, who says being inspired by positive people, hating idiots and wondering what's next.
- Georges Kyrillos, A Creative Director Who’s Yet to Use His Swiss KnifeGeorges Kyrillos has left Impact BBDO less than a year ago to join the creative ranks of TBWARaad in Beirut. ArabAd got up close and personal with the awarded Creative Director picking his heart and mind to learn about what keeps him in the game and up at night among many other more intimate things that shape his creative world.
- Ali Rez: ‘What I Love the Most about my Job is the Fact that I Don’t Consider it a Job’
- Alok Gadkar: ‘My job makes me feel like a superhero who gets to save the day, every day’
- Walid Kanaan: 'I have no patience for mediocrity'
- Joe Abou-Khaled: ‘If I ruled the world, Lebanon would be its headquarters’
- Paul Banham: ‘Ok isn’t ok, good enough never is and that’ll do won’t do’
- Meet Manuel Bordé, the Creative who’d like to come back as an Oak tree stock image
Do you still buy print publications?