- Philippe Skaff: ‘I Was an Arrogant Proclaiming His Genius’Philippe Skaff, one of the most acclaimed creative professionals in the Middle East, needs no introduction. The multi-awarded veteran adman and celebrated entrepreneur, who singlehandedly raised the bar for the region when he was at the helm of Grey Group in the MENA region, turned show maker today with a passion that has grown wilder. In a talk to ArabAd, “L’Enfant Terrible” of advertising opens up, presents his Mea Culpa and says it all with blunt honesty and an indefectible enthusiasm.
- Reda Raad: 'We are concentrating on what we can influence'The chief executive of TBWARaad, Reda Raad, believes a corner was turned in 2018 and that Dubai is once again on the up
- Raja Trad: ‘We will be killing the industry if we go and buy our business’
- In-house agencies on the rise
- Is a new day dawning for Egypt’s adland?
- Jordan ad industry: Looking towards a brighter future
- Is it the end of the line for Lebanon’s advertising industry?
- Why don't all business sectors in Lebanon get inspired by the advertising sector asks Ramzi Raad
Do you still buy print publications?