- Lebanon Ad Business: A sense of unease and uncertaintyArabAd has solicited the perspective of Lebanon's ad executives on the state of the business today in light of the prevailing economic climate. We were keen to know how the industry main players depict the general atmosphere in Lebanon, if they feel frustrated by the seemingly stagnant state of the industry and their thoughts on the most urgent need that agencies and client should be addressing today.
- Georges Najm on Coping with Difficult TimesGeorges Najm, CEO of NOISE PR Firm, Partner and Managing Director of Clémentine Ad Agency and Lecturer at USEK School of Business, shares what he believes are priorities agencies need to deal with in such challenging economic climate.
- Roger Sahyoun: Looking into the future through the past
- Ramzi Raad: Get Up and Let Us Count Our Blessings
- ‘The demand for great talent is greater than ever’
- The absence of innovation in the advertising industry
- Advertising agencies are losing all their battles
- Agency of the Future: Survival of the Fittest
Do you still buy print publications?