- The absence of innovation in the advertising industryEverybody talks a good game when it comes to tech and innovation, but very few agencies in the region are delivering. Why? And how can this situation be improved?
- Advertising agencies are losing all their battlesA number of separate conflicts are being fought by advertising agencies and they’re losing them all, says Naji Boulos, the founder of Jicébé
- Agency of the Future: Survival of the Fittest
- Philippe Skaff: ‘I Was an Arrogant Proclaiming His Genius’
- Reda Raad: 'We are concentrating on what we can influence'
- Raja Trad: ‘We will be killing the industry if we go and buy our business’
- In-house agencies on the rise
- Is a new day dawning for Egypt’s adland?
Do you still buy print publications?