- Lebanese Ad men and Women Fighting for SurvivalLebanon’s advertising industry faces an unprecedented disaster. We look at the effects of the political and economic crisis on agencies and how they are attempting to cope.
- Egypt: Back in businessEgypt has entered a period of sustained growth, which can only be good news for the country’s communications industry. So why has its creative flair waned?
- Lebanon Ad Business: A sense of unease and uncertainty
- Georges Najm on Coping with Difficult Times
- Roger Sahyoun: Looking into the future through the past
- Ramzi Raad: Get Up and Let Us Count Our Blessings
- ‘The demand for great talent is greater than ever’
- The absence of innovation in the advertising industry
Do you still buy print publications?