- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backHow difficult is it for creatives to praise work done by peers? Well it seems it is for most but not all. ArabAd wanted to learn from advertising creatives what in their opinion are the best campaigns made in Lebanon this year and hear their perspectives. So we asked creative directors to share one campaign they are proud to have worked on this year but also to identify another advertising campaign created by a competitor agency, one that really caught their attention for all the good reasons that make a good advertising campaign good. While few responded to our request with open heart and a great fair play, the lack of enthusiasm in playing the 'pat on the back' game reminded us that it's not so common to congratulate industry peers for a job well done, that the psychology of praise is a complex thing and that creatives' ego is a real thing. But that's another story. Now let's check what was sent across.
- Rola Ghotmeh: ‘Our most powerful tool was our creativity'Establishing TheCreative9 was far from easy, says the agency’s founder Rola Ghotmeh. Here she discusses the tough journey to success
- Heineken’s cider brand returns with provocative reversible advertising filmMay 10, 2017
- When Creativity and Crisis Interlace...February 28, 2017
- Jean-Paul Burge: "We need to ensure the creative product works"February 14, 2017
- Stephane Xiberras of BETC: Unmasking the CreativityNovember 20, 2016
- How the rise of mobile video is reshaping creativityJune 19, 2017
- The Middle East Conquering The LoeriesAugust 27, 2017