- Bruno Bertelli: ‘Limits are often just an illusion’Bruno Bertelli, Publicis Worldwide Global Chief Creative Officer is one of the most awarded creatives in the world. His score of Cannes Lions won alone is well over fifty. His success mantra: 'Always, expose your imagination to imagination.'
- Marcello Serpa: 'Don't lie'Marcello Serpa’s AlmapBBDO was chosen Agency of the Year in Cannes four times this century alone and Serpa himself was awarded the Cannes Lions’ lifetime achievement award, Lion of St. Mark in 2016. It is not too much to say that he re-invented Brazilian’s advertising and put it on the map globally.
- Beirut Beer: A Young, Fearless and Defiant BrandJune 14, 2018
- John Mescall: ‘For heaven's sake, don't fit in’June 07, 2018
- Tham Khai Meng: 'Don't grow up'April 18, 2018
- Nick Law, the New Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Groupe, on CreativityMarch 19, 2018
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backDecember 11, 2017
- Rola Ghotmeh: ‘Our most powerful tool was our creativity'October 28, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?