- Tham Khai Meng: 'Don't grow up'Tham Khai Meng, Co-Chairman & Worldwide Chief Creative Officer of Ogilvy is, according to AdAge ‘one of the world’s most influential people in the communication business'. His secret: 'Not growing up. You don't have to in this business.'
- Nick Law, the New Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Groupe, on CreativityThe American agency R/GA - where he made his career, has 2000 employees and offices in 18 countries, and combines advertising with interactive technology and digital design. It required a unique view on creativity from the former global creative lead, Nick Law, a view, very much applicable in daily life. And because of it, he has just been hired by the Publicis Groupe - one of the world’s largest advertising conglomerates - to show them the way forward as well.
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backDecember 11, 2017
- Rola Ghotmeh: ‘Our most powerful tool was our creativity'October 28, 2017
- Heineken’s cider brand returns with provocative reversible advertising filmMay 10, 2017
- When Creativity and Crisis Interlace...February 28, 2017
- Jean-Paul Burge: "We need to ensure the creative product works"February 14, 2017
- Stephane Xiberras of BETC: Unmasking the CreativityNovember 20, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?