- Nick Law, the New Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Groupe, on CreativityThe American agency R/GA - where he made his career, has 2000 employees and offices in 18 countries, and combines advertising with interactive technology and digital design. It required a unique view on creativity from the former global creative lead, Nick Law, a view, very much applicable in daily life. And because of it, he has just been hired by the Publicis Groupe - one of the world’s largest advertising conglomerates - to show them the way forward as well.
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backHow difficult is it for creatives to praise work done by peers? Well it seems it is for most but not all. ArabAd wanted to learn from advertising creatives what in their opinion are the best campaigns made in Lebanon this year and hear their perspectives. So we asked creative directors to share one campaign they are proud to have worked on this year but also to identify another advertising campaign created by a competitor agency, one that really caught their attention for all the good reasons that make a good advertising campaign good. While few responded to our request with open heart and a great fair play, the lack of enthusiasm in playing the 'pat on the back' game reminded us that it's not so common to congratulate industry peers for a job well done, that the psychology of praise is a complex thing and that creatives' ego is a real thing. But that's another story. Now let's check what was sent across.
- Rola Ghotmeh: ‘Our most powerful tool was our creativity'October 28, 2017
- Heineken’s cider brand returns with provocative reversible advertising filmMay 10, 2017
- When Creativity and Crisis Interlace...February 28, 2017
- Jean-Paul Burge: "We need to ensure the creative product works"February 14, 2017
- Stephane Xiberras of BETC: Unmasking the CreativityNovember 20, 2016
- How the rise of mobile video is reshaping creativityJune 19, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?