- SKINS OF PEACE: A collection of passport covers to fight discrimination at airportsAmnesty International USA and ad agency TBWA\Raad Dubai have recently come up with 'Skin of peace', a social campaign designed to avoid amalgamate Islam and terrorism, heighten awareness about tolerance and its significance in healthy democracies.
- New edition of Mourad Boutros' authoritative 'Arabic for Designers' publishedWhen it was first published in 2005, Mourad Boutros’s classic work ‘Arabic for Designers’ was the first of its kind-- an authoritative guide for English-speaking designers working with the cultural and design complexities of Arabic. Extensively illustrated, it addressed the rise in global awareness of Arab cultures and provided a framework for understanding and respect.
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the PastDecember 24, 2016
- Nathalie Yared: We have a lot to learn from the pastDecember 22, 2016
- Rana Salam and Ashekman: The Past Has Not Defined UsDecember 19, 2016
- Capturing Genuine ExpressionsDecember 16, 2016
- Beauty in the Unseen: an Interview with Samy E. SelimNovember 16, 2016
- Crafting Meaning and EmotionOctober 19, 2016