- Embracing Life and Light: the new GREY office in DubaiNadim Khoury, chief executive of Grey MENA, depicts the new work environment recently set at Grey office in Dubai.
- SKINS OF PEACE: A collection of passport covers to fight discrimination at airportsAmnesty International USA and ad agency TBWA\Raad Dubai have recently come up with 'Skin of peace', a social campaign designed to avoid amalgamate Islam and terrorism, heighten awareness about tolerance and its significance in healthy democracies.
- Light Pin: The World's First Solar Clothespin Designed to Save LivesJune 06, 2018
- Adpro Communications Tackles Gun Violence Problem with Powerful Posters
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’October 08, 2017
- Celebrating Lebanese Army and their MartyrsSeptember 24, 2017
- New edition of Mourad Boutros' authoritative 'Arabic for Designers' publishedMarch 15, 2017
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the PastDecember 24, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?