- SKINS OF PEACE: A collection of passport covers to fight discrimination at airportsAmnesty International USA and ad agency TBWA\Raad Dubai have recently come up with 'Skin of peace', a social campaign designed to avoid amalgamate Islam and terrorism, heighten awareness about tolerance and its significance in healthy democracies.
- Adpro Communications Tackles Gun Violence Problem with Powerful PostersEstablished in 1991 in Jordan, Adpro Communications has built a solid reputation for itself over the years as a leading market player in the Kingdom. This restless team has been focused on work that delivers the difference; and recently, its participation in the Ad Age creative challenge is a sound proof of that.
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’October 08, 2017
- Celebrating Lebanese Army and their MartyrsSeptember 24, 2017
- New edition of Mourad Boutros' authoritative 'Arabic for Designers' publishedMarch 15, 2017
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the PastDecember 24, 2016
- Nathalie Yared: We have a lot to learn from the pastDecember 22, 2016
- Rana Salam and Ashekman: The Past Has Not Defined UsDecember 19, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?