- Luciano Jardim: ‘Stubbornness Is My Superpower’Luciano Jardim is the Design Lead at SuperHeroes. After years of working as a freelancer for leading agencies, he recently switched to the Amsterdam agency. We talked to him about this change and his view on design.
- Embracing Life and Light: the new GREY office in DubaiNadim Khoury, chief executive of Grey MENA, depicts the new work environment recently set at Grey office in Dubai.
- SKINS OF PEACE: A collection of passport covers to fight discrimination at airports
- G20 Summit logo created by 28-year-old Saudi designer
- Atayeb Al Jabal, an identity designed to reflect authenticity
- Design Agency FOLK Offers Alternative to Boring Corporate Christmas Gifts
- How Art and Design Gave the Revolution Its Icons
- Feer McQueen, on Expansion Mode
Do you still buy print publications?