- SKINS OF PEACE: A collection of passport covers to fight discrimination at airportsAmnesty International USA and ad agency TBWA\Raad Dubai have recently come up with 'Skin of peace', a social campaign designed to avoid amalgamate Islam and terrorism, heighten awareness about tolerance and its significance in healthy democracies.
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’Having put the spotlight on women for 20 consecutive vintages by adorning the bottles’ labels with the work of Lebanese female artists, Château Kefraya is now teaming up with young Lebanese talents to ornament the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches’ with the launch of each new vintage.
- Celebrating Lebanese Army and their MartyrsSeptember 24, 2017
- New edition of Mourad Boutros' authoritative 'Arabic for Designers' publishedMarch 15, 2017
- Sarah Beydoun: Wearing the PastDecember 24, 2016
- Nathalie Yared: We have a lot to learn from the pastDecember 22, 2016
- Rana Salam and Ashekman: The Past Has Not Defined UsDecember 19, 2016
- Capturing Genuine ExpressionsDecember 16, 2016