- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas KolsterThomas Kolster, aka Mr. Goodvertising is a man on a mission, one of the early pioneers in the do-good space coining the term ‘Goodvertising’ to describe the changing advertising landscape that’s become a movement in itself. As a seasoned advertising professional counting more than 16 years, he’s a vocal voice for advertising and brands as a force for good and his book “Goodvertising” is the most comprehensive book to date exploring communication for good. In the following, he questions the real power of the people working in ad land, as he firmly believes that as an industry we can do so much more to contribute to society.
- When reputation produced growthAwards shows are akin to a sugar rush and have little impact on agencies’ revenue streams or reputation, argues Leo Burnett’s regional managing director Kamal Dimachkie
- Advertising Awards: Counting the CostsApril 07, 2017
- Jean-Paul Burge: "We need to ensure the creative product works"February 14, 2017
- Dubai Lynx 2018: A night to remember?April 20, 2018
- Dubai Lynx 2017: Caught in the headlights of OrientalismApril 08, 2017
- How the Lynx was wonApril 05, 2017
- On the Relationship of Advertisers and TV networksMarch 23, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?