- Advertising Culture ClubCulture is back in vogue as advertising agencies and brands seek to reconnect with humanity
- Jon Hamm, on Creativity, Innovation and TechnologyJon Hamm is passionate about ideas that sit at the intersection of brand, content, experience and technology. Today, the adman who has responsibility for Geometry’s transformation, innovation and creativity across the globe is set to talk at Dubai Lynx on Innovation and Technology and how along with Creativity, he believes they are key drivers of organisational competitive advantage.While many argue that technology is diminishing the need for creativity in marketing, Jon Hamm says this is clearly not the case. In his talk titled ‘Weaponising Creativity,’ scheduled at Dubai Lynx Festival on March 11, Jon Hamm will focus on how digital technologies can create a new more open, inclusive and “decentralized” world in which everyone has the opportunity to be more creative and entrepreneurial. A not to be missed talk to understand the relationships between creativity, innovation and technology.In this interview, he shares his views and tries to set the record straight on how technology can rather enhance creativity.
- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas Kolster
- When reputation produced growth
- Advertising Awards: Counting the Costs
- Jean-Paul Burge: "We need to ensure the creative product works"
- A Lynx to remember? Or one to forget?
- Alok Gadkar: ‘Winning a Grand Prix is really difficult’
Do you still buy print publications?