- Mohamed Fouad: 'The creative talents in Egypt are immense'Mohamed Fouad, Executive Creative Director at J.Walter Thompson, reflects on the pulse of Egypt's advertising business, the importance of going back to basics, his career and art practice.
- Egypt: Back in businessEgypt has entered a period of sustained growth, which can only be good news for the country’s communications industry. So why has its creative flair waned?
- Meeza & ABTBWA to turn the Egyptian society into a cashless one
- Three Advertising films produced by Tarek Nour Communications with local culture at their heart
- Amr Darwish: ‘It’s hardly business as usual’
- Is a new day dawning for Egypt’s adland?
- The Worx Goes Full Blast to Celebrate Creativity in Egypt
- Shifting Perceptions
Do you still buy print publications?