- Facebook celebrates communities and creativity in MENACommunity builders and original content creators from around the Arab world came together to share stories of their success and showcase how they've leveraged Facebook, at the region's first ever 'A Place to Connect' event.
- TechCrunch and Facebook host first Startup Battlefield in MENAIn partnership with Facebook, leading tech publisher TechCrunch is bringing its first startup competition for entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa to Beirut Digital District (BDD), the heart of Lebanon's vibrant startup ecosystem . Scheduled on October 3, 2018, the TechCrunch Startup Battlefield, brings early stage startups together for a chance to compete and win a $25,000 prize, as well as being exposed to a big global investment community. ArabAd met with TechCrunch's CEO, Samantha Stein, to learn more about this initiative.
- CEOs' Takeaways on Agency of the future from Ad Pulse Panel Talk
- 20,000 employees hit the streets, across the world, uncovering the #TruthAboutStreet
- The Resourceful Don’t Wait: Johnnie Walker Launches Powerful New Campaign
- Change, or Don’t Pay! International Launch of Done! Hospitality Training Solutions
- When Farid Chehab Speaks of Happiness and Creativity
- Gata: A Different Breed of Event Organisers
Do you still buy print publications?