- AD EDGE Forum, a resounding successFor the 10th consecutive year, Arabnet Beirut, the longest running digital conference in the MENA region, gathered senior government officials, entrepreneurs, Lebanon’s largest corporations to discuss the latest trends in digital business and innovation. The 10th edition took place on June 12-13 at the Seaside Arena and brought together 3000+ attendees and 250+ regional and international experts and speakers.The conference held a total of 22 panels, keynote speeches, and interview sessions during the two days.
- ArabNet Beirut 2019 Bigger than EverAs Arabnet celebrates its 10 year anniversary this year, Omar Christidis, the young and passionate founder of Arabnet, exposes what makes this event a reference in the arena of tech-themed conferences.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY, a competition to foster the talents of the next generation
- About the young yet ambitious Middle East Social Media Festival & Award - An interview with Joe Ghantous
- Facebook celebrates communities and creativity in MENA
- Goodvertising, Design for Good, Tolerance… Inspiring Topics Tackled at ArabAd's AdPulse Creative Day
- TechCrunch and Facebook host first Startup Battlefield in MENA
- CEOs' Takeaways on Agency of the future from Ad Pulse Panel Talk
Do you still buy print publications?