- Facebook celebrates communities and creativity in MENACommunity builders and original content creators from around the Arab world came together to share stories of their success and showcase how they've leveraged Facebook, at the region's first ever 'A Place to Connect' event.
- Goodvertising, Design for Good, Tolerance… Inspiring Topics Tackled at ArabAd's AdPulse Creative DayIn current times where there is a pressing need for companies and brands to play a more meaningful role in people’s lives, where communications professionals are increasingly aware of their roles and responsibilities, where tolerance and inclusivity are valued and have become central theme to brand’s storytelling, and where perception is the ever-lasting impression and an influential factor affecting communication players, ArabAd had the pleasure to host, at the renowned cultural hub D Beirut, a day of talks, learning, and creative inspiration to inspire all attendees with eye-opening concepts and ideas much needed in a thriving world.
- TechCrunch and Facebook host first Startup Battlefield in MENA
- CEOs' Takeaways on Agency of the future from Ad Pulse Panel Talk
- 20,000 employees hit the streets, across the world, uncovering the #TruthAboutStreet
- The Resourceful Don’t Wait: Johnnie Walker Launches Powerful New Campaign
- Change, or Don’t Pay! International Launch of Done! Hospitality Training Solutions
- When Farid Chehab Speaks of Happiness and Creativity
Do you still buy print publications?