- Facebook celebrates communities and creativity in MENACommunity builders and original content creators from around the Arab world came together to share stories of their success and showcase how they've leveraged Facebook, at the region's first ever 'A Place to Connect' event.
- CEOs' Takeaways on Agency of the future from Ad Pulse Panel TalkInitiated by ArabAd and Arabnet, the Ad Pulse inaugural conference took place on 22 February, during ArabNet Forum in Beirut. Moderated by Omar Christidis, Founder and CEO, Arabnet, the C-Panel Talk entitled "The Agency of the Future" featured Elda Choucair, CEO PHD MENA; Filip Jabbour, CEO - MENA of GroupM and Georges Jabbour, President of the Advertising Association (AA) and CEO of MCN Lebanon along with What does the future look like for agencies? asked Omar Christidis, who invited the panelists to share their thoughts on the modern agency, how to lead it, what to expect of it, and how to thrive in a dynamic landscape.
- 20,000 employees hit the streets, across the world, uncovering the #TruthAboutStreetOctober 17, 2017
- The Resourceful Don’t Wait: Johnnie Walker Launches Powerful New CampaignMarch 25, 2017
- Change, or Don’t Pay! International Launch of Done! Hospitality Training SolutionsNovember 10, 2016
- When Farid Chehab Speaks of Happiness and CreativityJuly 12, 2016
- Gata: A Different Breed of Event OrganisersApril 17, 2016
- Digital Media Forum 2016: “The Future Restarts”April 13, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?