- About the young yet ambitious Middle East Social Media Festival & Award - An interview with Joe GhantousMiddle East Social Media Festival & Award need no presentation. It is among the most well-known social media conferences in the Middle East, and for a good reason: the conference covers a diverse range of topics over a quick, two-day period with a prominent line-up of speakers to share the nuts and bolts of social media and digital marketing. Today, MESMF is going into its fifth year, and its growth shows no signs of stopping. ArabAd caught up with Joe Ghantous Founder/CEO of Right Service and MESMF to learn about the story behind this young and ambitious event that has grown into a locally recognized name in the the social media event arena.
- Facebook celebrates communities and creativity in MENACommunity builders and original content creators from around the Arab world came together to share stories of their success and showcase how they've leveraged Facebook, at the region's first ever 'A Place to Connect' event.
- Goodvertising, Design for Good, Tolerance… Inspiring Topics Tackled at ArabAd's AdPulse Creative Day
- TechCrunch and Facebook host first Startup Battlefield in MENA
- CEOs' Takeaways on Agency of the future from Ad Pulse Panel Talk
- 20,000 employees hit the streets, across the world, uncovering the #TruthAboutStreet
- The Resourceful Don’t Wait: Johnnie Walker Launches Powerful New Campaign
- Change, or Don’t Pay! International Launch of Done! Hospitality Training Solutions
Do you still buy print publications?