- FP7/Dubai Uncovers the unseen potential in Al Tayer Motors’ spare car parts through artAl Tayer Motors is an established dealership and servicing specialist in the UAE, operating since 1982. While it is known for its car brands, and is a known dealership, its brand and corporate image hasn’t been top-of-the-charts. With "Unseen Potential", Al Tayer Motors, in the UAE, through its agency FP7/Dubai, has owned recycling of automotive spare parts in a distinctive and meaningful manner, and stood out.
- World Without Walls: a message of unity from the Middle East to the World brought by BabyshopBabyshop, a children’s retailer, sends a message of unity from the Middle East to the world, through a surprising perspective, starting with the month of Ramadan.
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthood
- Dubai advertising industry: the perfect storm
- Puck encourages men to lend a helping hand to women during Ramadan
- From a Cab In London to Dubai – “A World Away from the Everyday”
- The Story and Life of Farah, One Tap at a Time
- The Ha-Ha Approach
Do you still buy print publications?