- Babyshop Takes a Unique and Unexpected Perspective on Mother's DayMother’s Day in the Middle East is celebrated on March 21. With mothers as its primary buyers, Babyshop, a leading children’s retailer in the Middle East, has launched a purposeful initiative in the region through a film, titled “The Gift of Mom” that rolled out on YouTube and Facebook.
- FP7/Dubai Uncovers the unseen potential in Al Tayer Motors’ spare car parts through artAl Tayer Motors is an established dealership and servicing specialist in the UAE, operating since 1982. While it is known for its car brands, and is a known dealership, its brand and corporate image hasn’t been top-of-the-charts. With "Unseen Potential", Al Tayer Motors, in the UAE, through its agency FP7/Dubai, has owned recycling of automotive spare parts in a distinctive and meaningful manner, and stood out.
- Everybody Wants to Be a Storyteller
- 'Fear is Beautiful' says Byblos Bank, as it launches Business Solutions for aspiring entrepreneurs in Lebanon
- World Without Walls: a message of unity from the Middle East to the World brought by Babyshop
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthood
- After acing the MENA Effie Awards, FP7/MENA dominates the Global Effie’s
Do you still buy print publications?