- Experiences Matter - An interview with Waddah Sadek on the launch of its. EventsBeirut-based its. Communications has launched into the experiential market with its. Events. Chief executive Waddah Sadek talks integration and specialisation
- Castania Nuts: Tapping into the Public’s Heart through Authentic Brand Storytelling“Historians and archaeologists will one day discover that the ads of our time are the richest and most faithful daily reflections any society ever made of its whole range of activities,” the father of communications and media studies Marshall McLuhan once said. And it seems this day has rightfully come, now that brand storytelling is proclaimed by experts and the lay audience alike as one of the most authentic means of creating long-lasting engagement with customers in today’s increasingly saturated advertising world. Looking at the trend from a local perspective, Castania Nuts has been a market leader when it comes to creative storytelling thanks to its ongoing “Kel 2a3de fiya Castania” (“every get-together calls for Castania”) platform, which kicked off almost a year ago with an upbeat one-minute ad showcasing its product across different day-to-day situations and totals six spots to date, each tied to a culturally-relevant national occasion. ArabAd reached out to Castania Nuts’ CEO Peter Daniel and Beirut-based independent agency Operation Unicorn, and the creative team behind the campaigns, for firsthand insight into the brand’s current content strategy that has so far proved to hit the mark with consumers.
- Beirut Beer: A Young, Fearless and Defiant BrandJune 14, 2018
- 'Fear is Beautiful' says Byblos Bank, as it launches Business Solutions for aspiring entrepreneurs in LebanonJune 07, 2018
- 49% of BLF managerial positions are held by womenMarch 07, 2018
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backDecember 11, 2017
- Rola Ghotmeh: ‘Our most powerful tool was our creativity'October 28, 2017
- Impact BBDO’s Emile Tabanji on Lebanon’s Chance to Shine
Do you still buy print publications?