- Ibrahim Lahoud on nurturing talent: 'They are the “future” and I am the “catalyst.”'"Fresh graduates are not seen as an investment, but rather as a liability," says brand consultant and university instructor Ibrahim Lahoud. In an interview with him on the relevancy of universities' curriculum nowadays, the reality on the ground, and how to boost students' employability, he says "The recipe here is very easy, yet so impossibly hard to find in universities."
- Georges Jabbour: 'United we stand, divided we fall'The Advertising Association is positioning itself as the voice of Lebanon’s advertising industry. Georges Jabbour tells us why
- To Moms with much love and a slice of marketing
- Is it the end of the line for Lebanon’s advertising industry?
- Why don't all business sectors in Lebanon get inspired by the advertising sector asks Ramzi Raad
- 'The Sound of Shisha' Takes Smokers by Surprise: a social experiment by TBWARaad for AUBMC
- Experiences Matter - An interview with Waddah Sadek on the launch of its. Events
- République Taps AI for #FutureReina, a Campaign for The Children’s Cancer Center of Lebanon
Do you still buy print publications?