Leo Burnett MENA
- Amr Darwish: ‘It’s hardly business as usual’Amr Darwish, Chief Operating Officer of Leo Burnett Egypt, shares his hard-hitting views on the current state of the ad business in Egypt.
- The 'Man sitting next to you’... Gone in sixty secondsdu’s new cinema ad was pulled because of complaints on social media. Was the decision a slap in the face for boundary-pushing work, or a deft move to avoid a strategic car crash?
- When reputation produced growth
- An Uplifting Message by Johnnie Walker: The Resourceful Don’t Wait
- Dubai-Based Comms Agencies on Instagram: Our Top Picks
- Dubai-Based Ad Agencies on Twitter: Our Top Picks
- The Resourceful Don’t Wait: Johnnie Walker Launches Powerful New Campaign
- When Farid Chehab Speaks of Happiness and Creativity
Do you still buy print publications?