Leo Burnett MENA
- The 'Man sitting next to you’... Gone in sixty secondsdu’s new cinema ad was pulled because of complaints on social media. Was the decision a slap in the face for boundary-pushing work, or a deft move to avoid a strategic car crash?
- When reputation produced growthAwards shows are akin to a sugar rush and have little impact on agencies’ revenue streams or reputation, argues Leo Burnett’s regional managing director Kamal Dimachkie
- An Uplifting Message by Johnnie Walker: The Resourceful Don’t WaitApril 10, 2017
- Dubai-Based Comms Agencies on Instagram: Our Top PicksNovember 28, 2016
- Dubai-Based Ad Agencies on Twitter: Our Top PicksNovember 27, 2016
- The Resourceful Don’t Wait: Johnnie Walker Launches Powerful New CampaignMarch 25, 2017
- When Farid Chehab Speaks of Happiness and CreativityJuly 12, 2016
- New Book to Challenge Perceptions on the Saudi MarketFebruary 17, 2014
Do you still buy print publications?