- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break StereotypesMemac Oglivy and SHE (Saudi Heroines Empowering a nation) collaborate with director Omar Hilal for an evocative film that challenges perceptions of Saudi, Arab, and Muslim women. Launched by SHE, an initiative highlighting Saudi heroines, the ‘How Well Do You Know Her?’ campaign seeks to challenge negative stereotypes by focusing on women’s achievements, before subverting expectations with a surprising twist.
- A new chapter for Ogilvy – Interview with Patou NuytemansMemac Ogilvy’s new chief executive, Patou Nuytemans, talks integration, performance marketing, and growth in a challenging market
- UNICEF encourages people to be 'Abtal el Madrasa' and contribute in ensuring children’s access to educationAugust 31, 2017
- Royal Jordanian Airlines tackles discrimination head onMay 03, 2017
- Edmond Moutran: 'when it comes to ethics, we all play a critical role'December 10, 2016
- On PR measurement: the Ogilvy waySeptember 19, 2017
- The Awarded Photo of Al Jazeera AdMarch 14, 2016
- Communicating in Uncertain TimesFebruary 08, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?