- Ibrahim Lahoud on the Political Advertising Created for Lebanon's Parliamentary Election: 'Too Much Money Spent on Cheap Approaches'In a talk with ArabAd, Ibrahim Lahoud, Managing Partner of Beirut-based brand consultancy and strategic design firm Brand Tribe, shares his branding and advertising communications' expertise in light of the political advertising, which have flooded the country on the brink of the Parliamentary elections scheduled for May 6.
- Zain sends powerful political message in new advertising filmZain, the Kuwaiti telecoms company, has addressed for this year's Ramadan, a message of hope through an advertising film featuring a young refugee boy singing to the world’s most powerful leaders, including Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Angela Merkel.
- Are brands on the right side of history?
- On Lebanese Parliamentary Elections and the Art of Selling Words to a Population in Desperate Need of Action
- Ramsay Najjar on Effective Political Campaigning
- Ad Execs on the Campaign Trail… Storytelling, Social Media and Negative Advertising: the Creative Process of Political Advertising
Do you still buy print publications?