- Bridge of Minds speaks of the expanded role of creativity in PR todayNowadays creativity has taken a whole new approach, one that starts by humanizing the brand and putting some real faces into it inspired from the consumer’s surroundings, and sharing societal problems. At Bridge of Minds, the Beirut-based Marketing & Communication agency that was founded in 2016, the team has introduced a tailored digital PR approach, which was applied to different brands since their first PR project--the Kempinski Hotel opening in Beirut.
- Experiences are EverythingMore and more brands are turning to experiential marketing as a means to engage with consumers on a personal level. Yet a lack of understanding, risk aversion and issues of measurement are holding it back in the region
- FP7/Dubai Uncovers the unseen potential in Al Tayer Motors’ spare car parts through art
- Hyundai 's #WhatsNext campaign celebrates and supports Saudi women’s achievements
- On Public Relations: ‘The challenge before our profession is larger than ever before'
- Sunil John :‘Everybody is battling to take that lead role'
- Make some Noise
- Innovative SMEs swap advertising for PR
Do you still buy print publications?