- Experiences are EverythingMore and more brands are turning to experiential marketing as a means to engage with consumers on a personal level. Yet a lack of understanding, risk aversion and issues of measurement are holding it back in the region
- FP7/Dubai Uncovers the unseen potential in Al Tayer Motors’ spare car parts through artAl Tayer Motors is an established dealership and servicing specialist in the UAE, operating since 1982. While it is known for its car brands, and is a known dealership, its brand and corporate image hasn’t been top-of-the-charts. With "Unseen Potential", Al Tayer Motors, in the UAE, through its agency FP7/Dubai, has owned recycling of automotive spare parts in a distinctive and meaningful manner, and stood out.
- Hyundai 's #WhatsNext campaign celebrates and supports Saudi women’s achievements
- On Public Relations: ‘The challenge before our profession is larger than ever before'
- Sunil John :‘Everybody is battling to take that lead role'
- Make some Noise
- Innovative SMEs swap advertising for PR
- Justifying the unjustifiable?
Do you still buy print publications?