- Justifying the unjustifiable?In a marketing and communications environment where ethics is now viewed as paramount by consumers, how does a PR company justify working with despotic regimes?
- A day at the agency with Anastasia RassiConsidering the duties, tasks, and responsibilities that see her out of bed at sunrise, while maintaining a positive attitude and the humour to match, Anastasia Rassi, senior client servicing executive at TRACCS PR belongs to a rare breed of ambitious women who sports a ‘can do attitude’ and ‘eight tentacles’ to get things done!
- Charbel Khalil's Life in AdvertisingDecember 14, 2016
- Myrna Abou Mrad: Ahead to Full Circle AdventuresFebruary 19, 2017
- PR’s Role in content creationFebruary 15, 2016
- The PR Industry is FlourishingFebruary 14, 2016
- PR, the Instrumental Communication ToolFebruary 13, 2016
- Communicating in Uncertain TimesFebruary 08, 2016