- Bruno Bertelli: ‘Limits are often just an illusion’Bruno Bertelli, Publicis Worldwide Global Chief Creative Officer is one of the most awarded creatives in the world. His score of Cannes Lions won alone is well over fifty. His success mantra: 'Always, expose your imagination to imagination.'
- On Sports Marketing: 'We have to move beyond sponsorship’ says the expertsAs consumption patterns change and technological advances broaden the scope of what’s possible, why isn’t sports marketing making the most of the possibilities it’s being offered?
- Nick Law, the New Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Groupe, on CreativityMarch 19, 2018
- Heineken Triumphs Where Pepsi FailedMay 08, 2017
- Jan Leube, the liberal dreamerJune 28, 2017
- Jo Chemali on measuring the value of PRSeptember 20, 2017
- The end of awards as we know them?July 10, 2017
- Maurice Levy: “Wanted to be a Surgeon, but...”June 22, 2009
Do you still buy print publications?