- Ramzi Raad: Get Up and Let Us Count Our BlessingsRamzi Raad, Group Chairman TBWA/Raad wants us to rejoice over the fact that we are living in a free country, which is no mean feat in comparison to neighboring countries. While he shares his take on the macro environment, enumerates the manifold pioneering roles the country has played in the development of the Arab media scene, he insists that ad players should shake away the grumbling defeatist mentality and stand together to revive Lebanon's glory and continue to lead the Arab Media and ad industry.
- Advertising Culture ClubCulture is back in vogue as advertising agencies and brands seek to reconnect with humanity
- Reda Raad: 'We are concentrating on what we can influence'
- 'Start Something', The Call to Action Careem Brought to Life in Its Latest Global Campaign
- The ‘Thank You Russia’ Campaign Takes Lebanon by Surprise
- Is it the end of the line for Lebanon’s advertising industry?
- Why don't all business sectors in Lebanon get inspired by the advertising sector asks Ramzi Raad
- 'The Sound of Shisha' Takes Smokers by Surprise: a social experiment by TBWARaad for AUBMC
Do you still buy print publications?