- Ramzi Raad: Get Up and Let Us Count Our BlessingsRamzi Raad, Group Chairman TBWA/Raad wants us to rejoice over the fact that we are living in a free country, which is no mean feat in comparison to neighboring countries. While he shares his take on the macro environment, enumerates the manifold pioneering roles the country has played in the development of the Arab media scene, he insists that ad players should shake away the grumbling defeatist mentality and stand together to revive Lebanon's glory and continue to lead the Arab Media and ad industry.
- KFC gets NapkinizedAre you a fan of eating with your hands? Well, KFC has it all for you. As a matter of fact, now, to celebrate the freedom that comes with eating with your hands - and to emphasize that eating at KFC is always a fun and super casual experience, KFC got 'NAPKINIZED'.
- Nissan Middle East Shares Smart Advices to Saving Millions of Lives on the Road
- Advertising Culture Club
- Meeza & ABTBWA to turn the Egyptian society into a cashless one
- Reda Raad: 'We are concentrating on what we can influence'
- TBWARAAD calls Lebanese people abroad to come home for the holidays
- A call for unity and collaboration…In defense of Lebanon
Do you still buy print publications?