- When Hug became AKQA - an interview with Tim BakerOne of Dubai’s most respected agencies, Hug Digital, has transformed into AKQA, a global digital agency that positions itself as "an ideas and innovation company." We talk to Tim Baker, the agency’s managing partner, about building for the future and striving for creative excellence.
- Face to Face Rolls Out Pop-Retro Campaign for Iconic Parker's Jotter New RangeParker, the manufacturer of fine writing instruments, has rolled out a global advertising campaign for its new Jotter Originals range.Conceived and developed by Dubai-based face to face agency and produced in collaboration with The Mill in London, the campaign will run globally in markets including China, Japan, Australia, the US and Europe.
- Kellog's and Electric Lime Films launches three quirky films for Ramadan
- The 'Unspoken, UAE' a book designed to approach mental health issue in the workplace
- On the questioning muse with Roger Halaby
- Sasan Saeidi : ‘New people are a must for any transformation’
- A new chapter for Ogilvy – Interview with Patou Nuytemans
- A taxing time for the advertising industry
Do you still buy print publications?