- Philippe Skaff: ‘I Was an Arrogant Proclaiming His Genius’Philippe Skaff, one of the most acclaimed creative professionals in the Middle East, needs no introduction. The multi-awarded veteran adman and celebrated entrepreneur, who singlehandedly raised the bar for the region when he was at the helm of Grey Group in the MENA region, turned show maker today with a passion that has grown wilder. In a talk to ArabAd, “L’Enfant Terrible” of advertising opens up, presents his Mea Culpa and says it all with blunt honesty and an indefectible enthusiasm.
- The New Ad KitchenToday’s creative department bears little resemblance to that of an agency just 10 years ago. What new ingredients have been added and how are they impacting creativity?
- In 'The Choice Factory' Richard Shotton investigates how behavioural science can be applied to advertising
- Experiences are Everything
- Everybody Wants to Be a Storyteller
- 49% of BLF managerial positions are held by women
- Dubai advertising industry: the perfect storm
- Is this the end of the agency retainer?
Do you still buy print publications?