- Is this the end of the agency retainer?The varied impacts of a troubled economy are threatening the traditional agency retainer. As marketing budgets across the GCC are strained even further, a noticeable shift away from fixed fees to project-based work is taking place. And the implications for agencies and clients alike are significant.
- Far from pitch perfectIt may be a platitude that’s become a glaring generalisation, but the phrase ‘the pitch process is broken’ is as relevant now as it’s ever been.
- Advertising’s Catch 22 - POV by Nadim KhouryDecember 23, 2017
- Lebanon’s Advertising Cold WarOctober 25, 2017
- Millennials’ Take on the Corporate Ad WorldOctober 16, 2017
- Advertising as a Positive Force for GoodAugust 12, 2017
- Viewing the world through rose-tinted glassesJuly 20, 2017
- The last acceptable ‘ism’?June 20, 2017