- FP7/Dubai Uncovers the unseen potential in Al Tayer Motors’ spare car parts through artAl Tayer Motors is an established dealership and servicing specialist in the UAE, operating since 1982. While it is known for its car brands, and is a known dealership, its brand and corporate image hasn’t been top-of-the-charts. With "Unseen Potential", Al Tayer Motors, in the UAE, through its agency FP7/Dubai, has owned recycling of automotive spare parts in a distinctive and meaningful manner, and stood out.
- New Opportunities for Digital ArtistsThe field of digital arts is always expanding, and today that tends to mean there are a lot of new opportunities for those creating the actual art. That doesn't necessarily mean it's easy for artists to find commercial work, but for those looking, the following areas have started to present some interesting possibilities.
- Refuse, Recycle, Reuse: 12 Artists from 12 Most Affected Countries Work with National Geographic Abu Dhabi to Drive ‘Planet or Plastic’ Awareness
- Cadillac celebrates women’s street style in Saudi Arabia through an initiative dubbed ‘Under the Abaya’
- Château Kefraya teams up with Yvan Debs to illustrate the special edition of ‘Les Bretèches 2015’
- Alfred Tarazi: Disruption and Transmission
- Construction site of BLF’s new headquarters dedicated to art and culture
- Benoit Debbane: At the Heart of Nostalgia
Do you still buy print publications?