- Škoda and Rosapark Present Doug The Dog, Man's Biggest-Best BuddyŠkoda has been working on modernizing its image through newer, sleeker models and with spots like "Ugly in the 90s". The car brand is also introducing new features for its vehicles. "Doug the Dog" highlights one of its more unique accessories, the dog seat belt. 98% of owners admit to not buckling in their dog in the car and, at 50 km/h a dog can become a one-ton projectile. To illustrate that point, Rosapark agency created a humorous spot featuring Doug, the (one ton) dog.
- FP7/Dubai Uncovers the unseen potential in Al Tayer Motors’ spare car parts through artAl Tayer Motors is an established dealership and servicing specialist in the UAE, operating since 1982. While it is known for its car brands, and is a known dealership, its brand and corporate image hasn’t been top-of-the-charts. With "Unseen Potential", Al Tayer Motors, in the UAE, through its agency FP7/Dubai, has owned recycling of automotive spare parts in a distinctive and meaningful manner, and stood out.
- Peugeot unveils its new vision #UnboringTheFuture with a global film featuring epic concept car
- Hyundai 's #WhatsNext campaign celebrates and supports Saudi women’s achievements
- Volvo Cars new V60 campaign highlights emotional family situations in series of short films
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi Women
- New Volkswagen campaign showcases the cars' innovative features through humorous extreme life scenarios
- Dodge Ram’s Super Bowl Commercial sparks outrage for using Martin Luther King's Speech To Sell Trucks
Do you still buy print publications?