- FP7/Dubai Uncovers the unseen potential in Al Tayer Motors’ spare car parts through artAl Tayer Motors is an established dealership and servicing specialist in the UAE, operating since 1982. While it is known for its car brands, and is a known dealership, its brand and corporate image hasn’t been top-of-the-charts. With "Unseen Potential", Al Tayer Motors, in the UAE, through its agency FP7/Dubai, has owned recycling of automotive spare parts in a distinctive and meaningful manner, and stood out.
- Peugeot unveils its new vision #UnboringTheFuture with a global film featuring epic concept carThe future of cars is looking increasingly autonomous – cars where technology takes care of everything, even the driving. Practical for sure, but many people still enjoy being in control of the wheel. So why not choose?
- Hyundai 's #WhatsNext campaign celebrates and supports Saudi women’s achievements
- Volvo Cars new V60 campaign highlights emotional family situations in series of short films
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi Women
- New Volkswagen campaign showcases the cars' innovative features through humorous extreme life scenarios
- Dodge Ram’s Super Bowl Commercial sparks outrage for using Martin Luther King's Speech To Sell Trucks
- In Audi New Commercial, the RS 4 Speaks for Itself!
Do you still buy print publications?