- The Unbearable Okayness of EverythingAs Lebanon gradually apocalypses into the greyness of its post-revolutionary pursuits, a new form of corruption emerges. Not one that has to do with the abuse of power for private gain, but one that has to do with the abuse of powerlessness for public loss.
- Retrieving the Free in FreelancerAs if living in a country where everyone wants to educate you on your own job wasn’t aggravating enough, the convenience of social media and messaging apps coupled with Lebanese people’s generally gregarious nature culminated into a growing trend of clients assuming they can have access to you at all times.
- Technically Claustrophobic
- Labaki’s Cannes Win Proves Art is Lebanon’s Firmest Weapon
- The World Cup of The Underdogs
- On Lebanese Parliamentary Elections and the Art of Selling Words to a Population in Desperate Need of Action
- Seven Resolutions Social Media Marketers Wish They Could Keep in 2018
- To Hell with Stereotypes
Do you still buy print publications?