- Our stories are on life-support, where do we go from here? asks Thomas KolsterThomas Kolster, aka Mr. Goodvertising is a man on a mission, one of the early pioneers in the do-good space coining the term ‘Goodvertising’ to describe the changing advertising landscape that’s become a movement in itself. As a seasoned advertising professional counting more than 16 years, he’s a vocal voice for advertising and brands as a force for good and his book “Goodvertising” is the most comprehensive book to date exploring communication for good. In the following, he questions the real power of the people working in ad land, as he firmly believes that as an industry we can do so much more to contribute to society.
- Zain sends powerful political message in new advertising filmZain, the Kuwaiti telecoms company, has addressed for this year's Ramadan, a message of hope through an advertising film featuring a young refugee boy singing to the world’s most powerful leaders, including Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Angela Merkel.
- Common Ground partners with Google to launch ‘Little by Little’, a global campaign in support of the Sustainable Development GoalsMarch 15, 2018
- 'Al Umobuwah', a new word coined by Baby Shop to acknowledge the role mothers play in parenthoodMarch 22, 2018
- Chevrolet Arabia launches a Hashtag Campaign Addressed to Saudi WomenMarch 07, 2018
- 49% of BLF managerial positions are held by womenMarch 07, 2018
- Lacoste Drops its Iconic Alligator LogoMarch 01, 2018
- Saudi Women Challenge Perceptions in Thought-Provoking Commercial Aimed to Break StereotypesFebruary 19, 2018
Do you still buy print publications?