- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backHow difficult is it for creatives to praise work done by peers? Well it seems it is for most but not all. ArabAd wanted to learn from advertising creatives what in their opinion are the best campaigns made in Lebanon this year and hear their perspectives. So we asked creative directors to share one campaign they are proud to have worked on this year but also to identify another advertising campaign created by a competitor agency, one that really caught their attention for all the good reasons that make a good advertising campaign good. While few responded to our request with open heart and a great fair play, the lack of enthusiasm in playing the 'pat on the back' game reminded us that it's not so common to congratulate industry peers for a job well done, that the psychology of praise is a complex thing and that creatives' ego is a real thing. But that's another story. Now let's check what was sent across.
- Can Saatchi & Saatchi return to the limelight?Komal Bedi Sohal has returned to Dubai as chief creative officer at Saatchi & Saatchi Dubai and has a challenge on her hands.
- Mohamed Oudaha: ‘I wish I could do it all again’September 19, 2017
- My Life in Ads with Carma AndraosJanuary 27, 2017
- My Life in Ads with Director Mazen FayadJanuary 05, 2017
- Fouad Abdel Malak: A Creative with a Voracious Appetite
- Daniah Al-Aoudah: ‘This generation is rebelling’April 16, 2017
- My Life in Ads with Alain ShoucairDecember 08, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?