- Can Saatchi & Saatchi return to the limelight?Komal Bedi Sohal has returned to Dubai as chief creative officer at Saatchi & Saatchi Dubai and has a challenge on her hands.
- Mohamed Oudaha: ‘I wish I could do it all again’Mohamed Oudaha, the Creative Director at J. Walter Thompson Casablanca is of Moroccan, Berber and Belgian origins. His cross-cultural backgroung has with no doubt nurtured his creative muscles and made of him an asserted creative globe-trotter always on the look out for new challenges. In 2004, Oudaha co-founded Happiness Brussels, an agency that got ranked number one in Europe and the number 3 independent agency worldwide in the 2009 Cannes Report ranking. Yet, nine months later, he was already in search for new advertising grounds to break. He joined Leo burnett Dubai and then Oman where he worked for six years before re-locating to Casablanca. Through this amusing ‘asked and answered’ exercise, we get a glimpse into the heart and mind of this infatigable multi-awarded creative.
- My Life in Ads with Carma AndraosJanuary 27, 2017
- My Life in Ads with Director Mazen FayadJanuary 05, 2017
- Fouad Abdel Malak: A Creative with a Voracious Appetite
- Daniah Al-Aoudah: ‘This generation is rebelling’April 16, 2017
- My Life in Ads with Alain ShoucairDecember 08, 2016
- Dubai Crafted to be Multicultural: an Interview with Rodrigo MavuNovember 29, 2016