- Tomás Ostiglia: ‘Be generous. You will get a lot in return’LOLA Mullen Lowe Madrid is the number one, most creative agency in Spain. Last year, Tomás Ostiglia the agency’s Executive Creative Director ranked third among the world’s most awarded creative directors. Learn from Tomás' some real life, success-driven advice for your entire career as a creative.
- Nadja Lossgott and Nicholas Hulley: ‘Good really is the enemy of great’Meet The World’s Most Awarded Creative Directors in this series called the 6,5 interview.These two advertising celebs are Creative Partners at AMV BBDO in London. Together, they have won multiple Grand Prix’s and just about every other award. They also have their work in the permanent collections of both the London Design Museum and The British Museum.
- Luciano Jardim: ‘Stubbornness Is My Superpower’
- Magnus Jakobsson: ‘Don’t become just another creative!'
- Pol Hoenderboom: ‘It often isn’t glamorous at all’
- Josh Bryer: “Stahp whineeeng”
- Philippe Skaff: ‘I Was an Arrogant Proclaiming His Genius’
- Chad Baker: ‘If you’re not making mistakes you’re not making great work’
Do you still buy print publications?