- Pelle Sjoenell: 'There’s no such thing as a problem'Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) has been one of the world’s leading agencies over the last decades. The Sweed Pelle Sjoenell, winner of multiple Cannes Lions, is the successor of co-founder and legendary creative Sir John Hegarty. Sjoenell’s favorite subject is how creativity can better your career, the world, as well as your personal life.
- Bruno Bertelli: ‘Limits are often just an illusion’Bruno Bertelli, Publicis Worldwide Global Chief Creative Officer is one of the most awarded creatives in the world. His score of Cannes Lions won alone is well over fifty. His success mantra: 'Always, expose your imagination to imagination.'
- Marcello Serpa: 'Don't lie'
- John Mescall: ‘For heaven's sake, don't fit in’
- Tham Khai Meng: 'Don't grow up'
- Nick Law, the New Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Groupe, on Creativity
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the back
- Meet Manuel Bordé, the Creative who’d like to come back as an Oak tree stock image
Do you still buy print publications?