- Tham Khai Meng: 'Don't grow up'Tham Khai Meng, Co-Chairman & Worldwide Chief Creative Officer of Ogilvy is, according to AdAge ‘one of the world’s most influential people in the communication business'. His secret: 'Not growing up. You don't have to in this business.'
- Nick Law, the New Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Groupe, on CreativityThe American agency R/GA - where he made his career, has 2000 employees and offices in 18 countries, and combines advertising with interactive technology and digital design. It required a unique view on creativity from the former global creative lead, Nick Law, a view, very much applicable in daily life. And because of it, he has just been hired by the Publicis Groupe - one of the world’s largest advertising conglomerates - to show them the way forward as well.
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backDecember 11, 2017
- Can Saatchi & Saatchi return to the limelight?February 06, 2017
- Mohamed Oudaha: ‘I wish I could do it all again’September 19, 2017
- My Life in Ads with Carma AndraosJanuary 27, 2017
- My Life in Ads with Director Mazen FayadJanuary 05, 2017
- Fouad Abdel Malak: A Creative with a Voracious Appetite
Do you still buy print publications?