- John Mescall: ‘For heaven's sake, don't fit in’The all-winning campaign 'Dumb ways to die' can not be left unmentioned, but the list of prizes and advertising achievements is far to long to include here. John Mescall, creative boss of McCann, the advertising giant with agencies in 120 countries, achieved it all by 'being different'.
- Tham Khai Meng: 'Don't grow up'Tham Khai Meng, Co-Chairman & Worldwide Chief Creative Officer of Ogilvy is, according to AdAge ‘one of the world’s most influential people in the communication business'. His secret: 'Not growing up. You don't have to in this business.'
- Nick Law, the New Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Groupe, on CreativityMarch 19, 2018
- Creativity made in Lebanon: a pat on the backDecember 11, 2017
- Can Saatchi & Saatchi return to the limelight?February 06, 2017
- Mohamed Oudaha: ‘I wish I could do it all again’September 19, 2017
- My Life in Ads with Carma AndraosJanuary 27, 2017
- My Life in Ads with Director Mazen FayadJanuary 05, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?