- Let’s talk about content againContent marketing is increasing in importance but both brands and agencies are getting it wrong. Why? What needs to change for content to start working for brands?
- Programmatic adspend to exceed US$100bn for the first time in 2019In 2020, 69% of all digital media* will trade programmatically, up from 65% this year, according to Zenith’s Programmatic Marketing Forecasts 2019, published today. The total amount spent programmatically will exceed US$100bn for the first time in 2019, reaching US$106bn by the end of the year, and will rise to US$127bn in 2020 and US$147bn in 2021, when 72% of digital media will be programmatic.
- A focus on search, which share of internet advertising has flatlined
- The State of the Industry: Mobile Marketing in EMEA 2019
- The voice Search and Search Ranking Connection
- The 4Ts of Digital Marketing Operations: a local marketing concept for global implementation
- Emotional Triggers & Digital Media Promotions
- The Battle to Clean Up Digital Advertising
Do you still buy print publications?