- Peering into the futureWith 2017 behind us, the industry’s gaze is now firmly fixed on the year ahead with all hoping for a better set of circumstances in which to operate. Last year was tough – possibly the toughest in recent memory – and took very few prisoners. It was a year characterised by higher costs, industry fragmentation, agency restructuring and job losses. Whether those market conditions will continue to the same extent in 2018 only time will tell. But what of the technologies that are revolutionising the region’s advertising and media industry? What will come to prominence, what new innovations will head our way, and what trends should we be looking out for? Three industry professionals give their take on the year ahead…
- Dubai advertising industry: the perfect stormRegional economic turmoil and industry-wide transformation mean the Dubai-headquartered advertising industry is struggling like never before.
- A Ray of SunshineMay 19, 2017
- Going it aloneMay 18, 2017
- From a Cab In London to Dubai – “A World Away from the Everyday”May 15, 2017
- Child Abuse #MakeItStopApril 12, 2017
- Dubai Crafted to be Multicultural: an Interview with Rodrigo MavuNovember 29, 2016
- The Sole of the City: an Interview with Hussain MoloobhoyNovember 18, 2016
Do you still buy print publications?