- CANAL brings back the 80s in new ad campaign by BETC
In this day and age, we tend to take for granted TV innovations such as multi screens, cloud DVR, family accounts, etc.
But not so long ago, many improvements that would seem trivial nowadays brought us pure delight.
The new CANAL EXPERIENCE campaign for French pay TV CANAL by ad agency BETC Paris aims to communicate its cutting-edge technology by highlighting how the not-so distant past now feels unmistakably old.
This tongue-in-cheek campaign is comprised of five films (B3000, Portatech, FootClub, Grundt, Video Boulevard), each playing on a feature that was once perceived as best-in-class.
Title: CANAL Experience
Agency: BETC Paris
Executive Creative Director: Stephane Xiberras
Creative Director: Eric Astorgue
Creatives: Chrystel Jung, Romain Ducos
- United Colors of Benetton launches campaign to power women's choicesFashion brand, United Colors of Benetton, has launched a global campaign, in collaboration with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, to protect women from unintended pregnancies.
- Zain’s Ramadan ad continues to stir controversyJune 05, 2017
- The Absolut Kiss to Encourage 'Equal Love'July 10, 2017
- Zain under fire for Ramadan adMay 31, 2017
- Netflix and the aftermath of binge-watchingMay 25, 2017
- World’s Top Tennis Players Flattened in New Spot for the ITV French OpenMay 20, 2017
- Stories of Peace of Mind Narrated by Lebanese Filmmakers and Signed Blom Bank