- Centrepoint attempts to gloss greed as anything other than a shameful motive in latest advertising campaignIt's easy to become a bit greedy around this time of year with all the massive holiday sales flooding the market, specially in a region that is known for its year-long sales and shopping festivals. In fact, maybe you're finding yourself over excited about all these sales deal, a sign of greed that may make you feel guilty. That's where Centrepoint comes in with new advert stating that such a behaviour is nothing but good greed.
- So easy you can do it in your sleep - HSBC Dubai use sleepwalker to advertise Apple PayIn recent years, Dubai has been making tremendous efforts to become a digitally equipped city – Smart City. With its goal to become paperless for all transactions by 2020, mobile wallet is gaining significant traction to enable more convenience and a secure way to pay.
- Cadillac’s ‘Arabs of New York’ campaign celebrates what it means to ‘Dare Greatly’September 18, 2017
- Yves Saint Laurent releases the anthem of the Generation YAugust 29, 2017
- CANAL brings back the 80s in new ad campaign by BETCJuly 28, 2017
- United Colors of Benetton launches campaign to power women's choicesJuly 13, 2017
- Zain’s Ramadan ad continues to stir controversyJune 05, 2017
- The Absolut Kiss to Encourage 'Equal Love'July 10, 2017