- KitKat Spares Technology a Break through unexpected film by Publicis METoday’s society is too reliable on technology. Reliable to a point that when phones freeze, PCs goes moody and the dreaded rainbow wheel of death shows up on your screen, it’s literally nightmare time and you feel a bead of sweat drip down your forehead. Don’t you just hate being let down by technology?
- Face to Face Rolls Out Pop-Retro Campaign for Iconic Parker's Jotter New RangeParker, the manufacturer of fine writing instruments, has rolled out a global advertising campaign for its new Jotter Originals range.Conceived and developed by Dubai-based face to face agency and produced in collaboration with The Mill in London, the campaign will run globally in markets including China, Japan, Australia, the US and Europe.
- Marcel and Match Reveal Seriously Intimate Couples in New "If Commitment is Your Thing" Campaign
- Meeza & ABTBWA to turn the Egyptian society into a cashless one
- TBWARAAD calls Lebanese people abroad to come home for the holidays
- 'Start Something', The Call to Action Careem Brought to Life in Its Latest Global Campaign
- ‘Lebanese Born Ready’: A campaign that speaks volume about the brand and the society its serves
- LEGO's new global campaign 'Rebuild The World' Celebrates the Endless Potential of Creativity and Play
Do you still buy print publications?