- Zain under fire for Ramadan adRamadan commercials don’t usually cause much controversy, but Kuwaiti telco Zain has discovered what it means to do just that.
- Netflix and the aftermath of binge-watchingNetflix has launched an online film for the Middle East and North Africa that plays on the premise that ‘just one episode’ frequently turns into four or five.
- World’s Top Tennis Players Flattened in New Spot for the ITV French OpenMay 20, 2017
- Stories of Peace of Mind Narrated by Lebanese Filmmakers and Signed Blom Bank
- Hyundai’s New i30 Model Brought to Life in Stratospheric StyleMay 14, 2017
- Heineken’s cider brand returns with provocative reversible advertising filmMay 10, 2017
- Heineken Triumphs Where Pepsi FailedMay 08, 2017
- Young Couple Discovers That True Love is Priceless in Heart-Warming Dentsu CampaignMay 03, 2017