- Volvo Cars new V60 campaign highlights emotional family situations in series of short filmsProtects what’s important to you. That’s the main message in the premium car maker’s latest campaign for the new V60 estate. Volvo has traditionally been associated with family, especially when it comes to their estate cars. But just as Volvo has changed over the past couple of years, the concept of what a family is, and can be, has changed over time as well.
- Zain sends powerful political message in new advertising filmZain, the Kuwaiti telecoms company, has addressed for this year's Ramadan, a message of hope through an advertising film featuring a young refugee boy singing to the world’s most powerful leaders, including Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Angela Merkel.
- New Volkswagen campaign showcases the cars' innovative features through humorous extreme life scenariosFebruary 18, 2018
- Centrepoint attempts to gloss greed as anything other than a shameful motive in latest advertising campaignDecember 27, 2017
- So easy you can do it in your sleep - HSBC Dubai use sleepwalker to advertise Apple PayNovember 22, 2017
- Cadillac’s ‘Arabs of New York’ campaign celebrates what it means to ‘Dare Greatly’September 18, 2017
- Yves Saint Laurent releases the anthem of the Generation YAugust 29, 2017
- CANAL brings back the 80s in new ad campaign by BETCJuly 28, 2017
Do you still buy print publications?