- A call for unity and collaboration…In defense of LebanonOn the occasion of Lebanon’s 76th Independence Day, the Lebanese Army chose to address Lebanese citizens with a call for unity and collaboration, launching a one-of-its-kind campaign.
- Common Ground partners with Google to launch ‘Little by Little’, a global campaign in support of the Sustainable Development GoalsIn a first of its kind collaboration between the advertising industry and Google in support of the Sustainable Development Goals adopted at the United Nations, the ‘Little by Little’ campaign will leverage the power of YouTube and global influencers to mobilize Gen Z to carry out 2 billion acts of good.
- Cadillac’s ‘Arabs of New York’ campaign celebrates what it means to ‘Dare Greatly’
- Najib Sabbagh shines a Mirrorr on the social media market
- Puck encourages men to lend a helping hand to women during Ramadan
- Alex Maalouf on Taking influence too far?
- The Rise of Micro-Influencers: Is Small the New Big?
- Tony Abou Ghazaly on PR in the Age of Social Media
Do you still buy print publications?