- David Droga: ‘I just never take my foot off the gas’Whenever David Droga speaks, there isn’t a single seat left in the room; he is the rock star of the advertising world. In early 2019, “his” Droga5 was taken over by Accenture Interactive. In Cannes, the Australian ad man talked about a shrinking industry – at the same time, he firmly believes in creativity. How does he view the future of advertising and communication between brands and consumers? Nils Adriaans recently spoke to him.
- Tomás Ostiglia: ‘Be generous. You will get a lot in return’LOLA Mullen Lowe Madrid is the number one, most creative agency in Spain. Last year, Tomás Ostiglia the agency’s Executive Creative Director ranked third among the world’s most awarded creative directors. Learn from Tomás' some real life, success-driven advice for your entire career as a creative.
- Lebanon on the ropes
- Nadja Lossgott and Nicholas Hulley: ‘Good really is the enemy of great’
- Luciano Jardim: ‘Stubbornness Is My Superpower’
- Hala Tfayli: ‘We’re open to everything and we question everything’
- Ramzi Raad: Get Up and Let Us Count Our Blessings
- Ibrahim Lahoud on nurturing talent: 'They are the “future” and I am the “catalyst.”'
Do you still buy print publications?