- Nadja Lossgott and Nicholas Hulley: ‘Good really is the enemy of great’Meet The World’s Most Awarded Creative Directors in this series called the 6,5 interview.These two advertising celebs are Creative Partners at AMV BBDO in London. Together, they have won multiple Grand Prix’s and just about every other award. They also have their work in the permanent collections of both the London Design Museum and The British Museum.
- Hala Tfayli: ‘We’re open to everything and we question everything’Hala Tfayli, co-partner and managing director of The Channel, the agency she founded in 2017, explains where does her creative boutique stand within this increasingly crowded agency landscape and how since three years, with the stare and capacity they have been armed with, they’ve been challenging the big boys of local ad land.
- Lebanon on the ropes
- Ramzi Raad: Get Up and Let Us Count Our Blessings
- Luciano Jardim: ‘Stubbornness Is My Superpower’
- Ibrahim Lahoud on nurturing talent: 'They are the “future” and I am the “catalyst.”'
- Magnus Jakobsson: ‘Don’t become just another creative!'
- Georges Jabbour: 'United we stand, divided we fall'
Do you still buy print publications?