- What's new with DDB Unlimited? - an interview with Joris KuijpersOfficially launched on January 1, Netherlands agency DDB Unlimited may be a fusion of existing entities, but its founders say it was built from scratch to be different. Mark Tungate spoke to ECD Joris Kuijpers about what that means.
- Jon Hamm, on Creativity, Innovation and TechnologyJon Hamm is passionate about ideas that sit at the intersection of brand, content, experience and technology. Today, the adman who has responsibility for Geometry’s transformation, innovation and creativity across the globe is set to talk at Dubai Lynx on Innovation and Technology and how along with Creativity, he believes they are key drivers of organisational competitive advantage.While many argue that technology is diminishing the need for creativity in marketing, Jon Hamm says this is clearly not the case. In his talk titled ‘Weaponising Creativity,’ scheduled at Dubai Lynx Festival on March 11, Jon Hamm will focus on how digital technologies can create a new more open, inclusive and “decentralized” world in which everyone has the opportunity to be more creative and entrepreneurial. A not to be missed talk to understand the relationships between creativity, innovation and technology.In this interview, he shares his views and tries to set the record straight on how technology can rather enhance creativity.
- Wendy Clark: ‘The Art of War is my manual’
- Amr Darwish: ‘It’s hardly business as usual’
- The long road ahead – An interview with Shadi Kandil
- Facing the future: a talk with Farid Chehab about his new book "A Bridge over the 21st Century"
- Pelle Sjoenell: 'There’s no such thing as a problem'
- Bruno Bertelli: ‘Limits are often just an illusion’
Do you still buy print publications?