- Philippe Skaff: ‘I Was an Arrogant Proclaiming His Genius’Philippe Skaff, one of the most acclaimed creative professionals in the Middle East, needs no introduction. The multi-awarded veteran adman and celebrated entrepreneur, who singlehandedly raised the bar for the region when he was at the helm of Grey Group in the MENA region, turned show maker today with a passion that has grown wilder. In a talk to ArabAd, “L’Enfant Terrible” of advertising opens up, presents his Mea Culpa and says it all with blunt honesty and an indefectible enthusiasm.
- Chad Baker: ‘If you’re not making mistakes you’re not making great work’Meet the world’s most Awarded creative directors in this new series called the 6,5 interview. American Freelance Creative Director and former Creative Director Saatchi & Saatchi New York, Chad Baker, created the groundbreaking ‘It’s a Tide Ad’, which 'hijacked' the Super Bowl commercial frenzy last year and took away multiple awards at any prestigious international awards show in 2018 (among which seven Lions in Cannes).
- Reda Raad: 'We are concentrating on what we can influence'
- Raja Trad: ‘We will be killing the industry if we go and buy our business’
- Sam Barnett: ‘We have to be as good as our international competitors’
- Laura Visco: ‘Normal is boring’
- Qatar Airways and Kingsday 180 inject some glamour in the air
- What's new with DDB Unlimited? - an interview with Joris Kuijpers
Do you still buy print publications?