- When Hug became AKQA - an interview with Tim BakerOne of Dubai’s most respected agencies, Hug Digital, has transformed into AKQA, a global digital agency that positions itself as "an ideas and innovation company." We talk to Tim Baker, the agency’s managing partner, about building for the future and striving for creative excellence.
- Mohamed Fouad: 'The creative talents in Egypt are immense'Mohamed Fouad, Executive Creative Director at J.Walter Thompson, reflects on the pulse of Egypt's advertising business, the importance of going back to basics, his career and art practice.
- David Droga: 'I wasn’t interested in just getting a job'
- David Droga: ‘I just never take my foot off the gas’
- Tomás Ostiglia: ‘Be generous. You will get a lot in return’
- Lebanon on the ropes
- Nadja Lossgott and Nicholas Hulley: ‘Good really is the enemy of great’
- Luciano Jardim: ‘Stubbornness Is My Superpower’
Do you still buy print publications?