- Design Plus: When a logo is a no goIf you think people aren’t attached to famous brands, just see what happens when one of them changes its logo.
- Domaine Wardy turned 21 this yearAs Domaine Wardy turned 21, a new ownership and management felt that the brand's visual identity needed a total change to reflect its true nature.
- Mastercard Tweaks Its Brand Mark to Adapt to a Digital Environment
- Bank of America tweaks its 20-year-old logo
- Tajawal’s typeface gets global distribution by Google
- Ogilvy Rebrands After 70 Years
- The International Advertising Association Unveils New Identity on its 80th Anniversary
- MINI logo gets a strategic brand refresh
Do you still buy print publications?